Client performance rant

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Client performance rant

Postby blank » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:04 pm

svino wrote:
jordancoles wrote:How is the client work looking now Loftar?

Leaked footage from loftars new test client:

Its over 9000!!!!!

https://youtu.be/QsDDXSmGJZA
blank

Postby Adder1234 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:05 pm

svino wrote:Leaked footage from loftars new test client:

MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
Adder1234

Postby gad432 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:19 am

Hows it going? Almost year passed. Give us some announcements.
gad432

Postby shubla » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

I wonder if there is some one bigger problem which takes a long time to solve. Or are all the small things combined just so time-consuming?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Jalpha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:23 am

Also bumping for an update tidbit. Obviously this is an undertaking of epic proportions. Wish I could help but I am no mathematical wizard. I believe in you loftar!

Jorb has been giving us the impression that you are on the precipice of making a breakthrough, has he been lying to us?

Secretly hoping you are still a few months away from winning this battle. Selfish reasons really, I have some rl commitments and want to get some practice in before any kind of world reset. Not sure if jorb is just frustrated because he can't do much without you right now or if his finger is twitching above the server reset button.

<3
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby sMartins » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Too hot to work .... here in Italy I'm cooking myself from the inside, and Denmark is a good wine productor these days, oh god .... once also Great Britain start to make good wine I'll kill myself. After all, enough is enough.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby shubla » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm

sMartins wrote:Too hot to work .... here in Italy I'm cooking myself from the inside, and Denmark is a good wine productor these days, oh god .... once also Great Britain start to make good wine I'll kill myself. After all, enough is enough.

I have found out that going to well air-conditioned room really helps! Pay few euros for people to plant trees on Sahara and you don't have to worry about the environmental impacts either!

Thus hot weather is not a valid reason to stop, or slow down coding!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Schro » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 pm

bumpitybump.

so from what I gather from the discord, while people are excited about the new creatures and re-works of game fatures, what it does for most is they'll boot the client for a few minutes, check the new stuff out and thats it. Wars have been fought out and resources have been mined to over-abundance, so most are just waiting for World 11 at this point. From what I understood thats going to happen after this rewrite right?

Currently it feels a bit pointless signing in, because the world reset might happen some time between 2019 and tomorrow.
Can you give a heads up on which boxes of your roadmap are ticked and whats still on your road ahead before its done?
Behold the power of ADHD and autism combined.(fml)
Schro

Postby sMartins » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Yours are just speculations, W10 may keep going untill 2020 or more.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Schro wrote:bumpitybump.

so from what I gather from the discord, while people are excited about the new creatures and re-works of game fatures, what it does for most is they'll boot the client for a few minutes, check the new stuff out and thats it. Wars have been fought out and resources have been mined to over-abundance, so most are just waiting for World 11 at this point. From what I understood thats going to happen after this rewrite right?

Currently it feels a bit pointless signing in, because the world reset might happen some time between 2019 and tomorrow.
Can you give a heads up on which boxes of your roadmap are ticked and whats still on your road ahead before its done?

combat rework- fep balance- questing rework- sieging rework- nidbanes and how scents work ( because this system is retarded and abused by spamming alts)-
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower