Legacy - Union Client - Updated as of 01/06/17

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Legacy - Union Client - Updated as of 01/06/17

Postby Gidithani » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:16 am

I downloaded this client and run it on my computer and I get nothing. Added a pause command to see any error message and still nothing, no error message or anything just does not do anything. I have tried Ender's but nobody seems to be able to help me, I have tried Apoc Light and same story not even an answer to questions about it. I use search and check the forums and no answers to any of the 3 clients problems that I can find. I have used a few suggestions and then I get a new error message....with Ender's did three different things in the forums and got a new error message not addressed in the forums. I do try to search for an answer before posting but I am at my wits end as my Dad will play legacy but does not like Hafen and if we get a client for legacy working (I am a verified account) I will get my Dad a verified account and we can play legacy together.

Thank you for your help in advance
Gidithani

Postby kaizokuroof » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:03 am

Gidithani wrote:I downloaded this client and run it on my computer and I get nothing. Added a pause command to see any error message and still nothing, no error message or anything just does not do anything. I have tried Ender's but nobody seems to be able to help me, I have tried Apoc Light and same story not even an answer to questions about it. I use search and check the forums and no answers to any of the 3 clients problems that I can find. I have used a few suggestions and then I get a new error message....with Ender's did three different things in the forums and got a new error message not addressed in the forums. I do try to search for an answer before posting but I am at my wits end as my Dad will play legacy but does not like Hafen and if we get a client for legacy working (I am a verified account) I will get my Dad a verified account and we can play legacy together.

Thank you for your help in advance

There has to be an error, or something must happen. Does the application load at all? Are you running Java 7, 8? Give me some screenshots or explain what "does not do anything" means. Are you running the batch file, can you tell me your java installer location and show me the contents of your batch file?
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby shpongle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm

I am trying to connect but there is a information: Connection refused: connect.
Can you help me?
shpongle

Postby Cayur » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 am

shpongle wrote:I am trying to connect but there is a information: Connection refused: connect.
Can you help me?

Your account must be verified ($15) in order to play on the legacy servers.
Cayur

Postby valakas46 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi
I tried this and got the same nothing happening. No error at all just nothing.
The solution is pretty easy. I'm on Linux and there are only "dll" files no "so" files.
Just copying all the "so" files from an old enders release fixed it and everything seems to be working.
You need, libgluegen-rt.so libjogl_awt.so libjogl_cg.so libjogl.so.
Copy them over and it should all work fine.
valakas46

Postby kaizokuroof » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:05 am

Yep, that's correct, the ZIP assumes 64 bit Java too, so you'll need 64 bit Java installed for it to run
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby cybersatannn » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:00 pm

I tried logging in, but I got the message "Authentication Token Expired" Help?
cybersatannn

Postby EstrieAble » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Code: Select all
yozzik$ /Users/yozzik/Downloads/UnionClient64/run.command ; exit;
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

Any ideas why this can happen right after client run?
Mac OS, current run.shell contents:
Code: Select all
#!/bin/bash
cd "$(dirname "$0")"
java -Xss1024k -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -jar haven.jar https://legacy.havenandhearth.com
Estrie Able, the duke of Eastrimshire.
EstrieAble

Postby Baldarich » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:59 am

Is there an option in the client to show foregable/ant hill/animal icons on the minimap like in old enders client?
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby kaizokuroof » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:36 am

Baldarich wrote:Is there an option in the client to show foregable/ant hill/animal icons on the minimap like in old enders client?

Hey bud, I can't recall. Check under the Options, if it's not there, then no, there isn't. I think someone on the Unoffical Legacy discord might have a copy of Ender, if you ask nicely. Rizen is floating around too (I can upload it again if required).

Here's the link to discord should you wanna drop in: https://discord.gg/5drgv4

Note to anyone reading this thread in the future, I infrequently visit the forums, so if you have questions best to join the discord, or wait a month until I get on.

EDIT:

Here's the github link, just edit the batch file and it should work: https://github.com/EnderWiggin/Haven-an ... -by-Ender/
kaizokuroof

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower