Botting api

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Botting api

Postby APXEOLOG » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 am

I honestly think that everyone who wanted to have scripting client already have at least one. There should be tons of them nowdays, people just need to gave some connections with any major group of players
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby shubla » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:40 pm

APXEOLOG wrote: people just need to gave some connections with any major group of players

I think that is the major issue for the most.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby LostJustice » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm

xdragonlord18 wrote:
Granger wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:loftar should just release documentation for the client api

The client implements the API, you can't get a more precise documentation than that.
Sure, he might be lazy when it comes to pick names for stuff, but one should be able to figure out what is what by simply attaching a debugger and watching the controlflow.

who granger who has done this to u name names and the person will b brought to justice for abusing u cuz u must have been abused for u to think that that is a precise as it gets its not laziness that plagues the client its loftar speak that does it one must assume meaning behind made up acronyms and decrypt the madness that is the haven client anyone who thinks that attaching a debugger is a fine replacement for proper documentation is someone who has never had to work on a large project that someone else has made at the very least it shows u really havent looked around much in the haven client

Worked on client and I have my own API for my stuff. Can confirm attaching debugger works and that the client isn’t that big. Just put print line statements honestly or you don’t know java well enough. The naming convention is annoying but the wdgmsg system is tbh quite easy to follow.
LostJustice

Postby kris_hole » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:44 pm

xdragonlord18 wrote:
Granger wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:loftar should just release documentation for the client api

The client implements the API, you can't get a more precise documentation than that.
Sure, he might be lazy when it comes to pick names for stuff, but one should be able to figure out what is what by simply attaching a debugger and watching the controlflow.

who granger who has done this to u name names and the person will b brought to justice for abusing u cuz u must have been abused for u to think that that is a precise as it gets its not laziness that plagues the client its loftar speak that does it one must assume meaning behind made up acronyms and decrypt the madness that is the haven client anyone who thinks that attaching a debugger is a fine replacement for proper documentation is someone who has never had to work on a large project that someone else has made at the very least it shows u really havent looked around much in the haven client

Clears you've never worked with the unreal engine. Debugging & having a couple of working brain cells is all you need to figure out what's going on if you actually understand how to code competently in any language. For that matter, you don't necessarily need a debugger, it just speeds up the process somewhat
kris_hole

Postby shubla » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:33 pm

kris_hole wrote:Debugging & having a couple of working brain cells is all you need to figure out what's going on if you actually understand how to code competently in any language.

But when part of the processing happens server side and data is sent/received/stored with weird names and stuff. It makes the process harder.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby xdragonlord18 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:51 pm

kris_hole wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:
Granger wrote:The client implements the API, you can't get a more precise documentation than that.

Clears you've never worked with the unreal engine. Debugging & having a couple of working brain cells is all you need to figure out what's going on if you actually understand how to code competently in any language. For that matter, you don't necessarily need a debugger, it just speeds up the process somewhat

this game isnt made with unreal engine u idiot ur probably part of the problem and im sure people dread working with ur code
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby xdragonlord18 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:54 pm

LostJustice wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:
Granger wrote:The client implements the API, you can't get a more precise documentation than that.

Worked on client and I have my own API for my stuff. Can confirm attaching debugger works and that the client isn’t that big. Just put print line statements honestly or you don’t know java well enough. The naming convention is annoying but the wdgmsg system is tbh quite easy to follow.

i would sure as fuck hope attaching a debugger works if that didnt work u would have bigger problems than loftars naming convention i think the big disconnect here is that i value my time and u dont since u seem to think just putting in print statements is a reasonable solution
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby Granger » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:01 pm

xdragonlord18 wrote:i think the big disconnect here is that i value my time

Then you should stop wasting it on insulting others, shouldn't you?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby xdragonlord18 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Granger wrote:

if anything it is getting greater value out of my time as i can respond to others on the forum while doing my chores
xdragonlord18

Postby kris_hole » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:06 am

xdragonlord18 wrote:
Granger wrote:

if anything it is getting greater value out of my time as i can respond to others on the forum while doing my chores

The moment you resort to using insults to get your point across you've already lost your argument.
kris_hole

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower