Botting api

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Botting api

Postby Onep » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Granger wrote:@xdragonlord18: Wow, you're even too lazy to use interpunctation in your rants... shows that you're unworthy of the help from others and should be left to die alone in misery. Bye.

Damn, that's brutal. I don't disagree though.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Granger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:47 pm

LostJustice wrote:Or would this issue turn into something similar to popular MMOs like RuneScape and dark ages where botting became the Community and then killed it? Or the game becomes only bot to win where every hearthlings you meet may be infact 90% of the time a bot? Things like that is what I asked myself before I release my API. Botting by all means is useful and something I would like to give out but dealing with those consequences is the reality you face when releasing a botting API.

Such thoughts have stopped me from releasing my automation framework, especially as it's able to orchestrate a practically unlimited amount of enslaved characters running in concert (including spawning/training them from scratch, from fresh accounts just being registered by it). Yea, I was busy a bit ago when I was bored for a while.

Nevertheless, from time to time I think I should release it, to make the devs having to deal with botting by making it widespread, forcing them into making running automation having enough bad consequences to make it unattractive.

Or maybe, to not let the evil genie fully out of the bottle but to only make the point, I'll give amazon some bucks for AWS nodes at the beginning of a new world and zerg it right from the beginning, relentless, server-wide, skynet judgement day style... to focus their attention onto this particular problem for good.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby xdragonlord18 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Granger wrote:@xdragonlord18: Wow, you're even too lazy to use interpunctation in your rants... shows that you're unworthy of the help from others and should be left to die alone in misery. Bye.

careful granger u dont want to project too hard
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby xdragonlord18 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Granger wrote:
LostJustice wrote:Or would this issue turn into something similar to popular MMOs like RuneScape and dark ages where botting became the Community and then killed it? Or the game becomes only bot to win where every hearthlings you meet may be infact 90% of the time a bot? Things like that is what I asked myself before I release my API. Botting by all means is useful and something I would like to give out but dealing with those consequences is the reality you face when releasing a botting API.

Such thoughts have stopped me from releasing my automation framework, especially as it's able to orchestrate a practically unlimited amount of enslaved characters running in concert (including spawning/training them from scratch, from fresh accounts just being registered by it). Yea, I was busy a bit ago when I was bored for a while.

Nevertheless, from time to time I think I should release it, to make the devs having to deal with botting by making it widespread, forcing them into making running automation having enough bad consequences to make it unattractive.

Or maybe, to not let the evil genie fully out of the bottle but to only make the point, I'll give amazon some bucks for AWS nodes at the beginning of a new world and zerg it right from the beginning, relentless, server-wide, skynet judgement day style... to focus their attention onto this particular problem for good.

how about instead of doing stupid things u instead suggest ways to fix botting but ill give u a hint right now u cant but u probably dont think so its part of ur naiveté ive seen ur suggestions on other things in the past and the overall picture ive gotten from u is that u have no idea how players think
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby shubla » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 pm

I will make botting api and release it someday ! no worries!

Make botting great again!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:24 pm

shubla wrote:I will make botting api and release it someday ! no worries!

I think some man already have release some botting client with javascript API or some thing as this one or two year ago.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby shubla » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Ysh wrote:

I think some man already have release some botting client with javascript API or some thing as this one or two year ago.

Yeah, but it does not work anymore, does it?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
shubla

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:25 pm

shubla wrote:
Ysh wrote:

Yeah, but it does not work anymore, does it?

I would not know. But I try to say that some men have release bots API before and yet game is still here.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby shubla » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:53 am

Purus Pasta now has primitive botting api.

Make bots great again!
shubla

Postby LostJustice » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 am

xdragonlord18 wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:if anything it is getting greater value out of my time as i can respond to others on the forum while doing my chores

I value my time. If you ever studied or spent time actually learning coding you would understand one of the most powerful tools a language can offer to a programmer is a print statement. I don't know anyone who doesn't use a print a statement to see what is going on, or at least some sort of logging which I have both. It seems you just want a hand me down of the code rather than actually spending valued time in actually learning it and doing it which in the end doesn't seem like you value your time but rather seems like your plain lazy.

It isn't like I spent my valuable time creating a tutorial in answering about 90% of your current issues in this thread or offer a neutral discord to all people where people can learn how to work on the client which many others with initiative actually use on a daily basis. Simply stated, your naive and I wish you luck in ever working with others because it doesn't seem that you just have issues actually handling coding conventions and simple problems but also seems you have issues working with people and actually asking for help on how to do things and learn things so you can spend your time more wisely by coding rather than complaining. But it seems like I don't know how to value time since I got bots handling majority of my time intensive repetitive tasks for in game and even in real life.

As back to the current topic of this thread. I personally pondered giving out a botting api but always ended up backing away from the idea. I always wanted to level the playing ground between certain factions as well as provide the community with a set of options to handle daily tasks to hopefully increase some other aspects of the game play. Every time I consider this topic however, I back away from it because being a player from world 3 and 4, I have seen some of the destruction that bots can do to a world if miss handled and I just don't believe every individual should be given this privilege to abuse them. People who usually use them now, for the most part took time to learn to do these tasks and also therefor have a bit more respect for the tools they are using and mostly understand the impact they have on the current community. So rather than releasing an API I think is better to teach people rather than just hand them the tool.

one of the most powerful tools isnt the print statement u dunce its the debugger and im not a fan of sitting there smashing my head against the code with the debugger like a neanderthal documentation isnt hand me down code wtf kind of fucked idea is that u ape i have bad news for u kid im already working with people its my job and i do it well if u think loftars code follows any common form of code convention then ur a lunatic how about instead of needing to ask the community how to do something i just consult the documentation like a professional would except i cant because there is no documentation i think ur problem with documentation is that u dont know how to use it that would fit the narrative of u using print statements instead of proper debugging tools and really maybe u should have bots doing less things for u since it seems ur forgetting how to think ur like my teammate who i have to tutor endlessly because they never learned how to read the documentation or program properly ive never met a competent programmer that thought documentation was in any way lazy the amount of people saying documentation isnt something that should b release just illustrates the quality of the average developer on this fourm i dont think that current bot developers limit their botting behavior because they understand the impact they have on the community but rather because they dont know how to make their bots any better i dont want another api i want documentation

To be honest, you need to document your normal English sentences with some punctuation. I also don't know who you are at all other than an internet troll who probably failed English class several times. And I have doubts that you even work in the field because from everything you just stated, you obviously don't understand the mechanics of how a debugger even came to be and how a print statement forms the very essence of it. And I already documented all my code in Javadocs on my own private repository of my API, I believe in documentation but such is life when everything isn't just handed to you. Also, I am not afraid to ask for help or how to do something because I do admit I don't know everything and when documentation is not there, I don't weep and cry about it. I just ask someone who has spent the time learning. And knowing the community and seeing some of the clients, I can say for sure that there is a lot of powerful APIs and if someone is at the stage at making a functional API and plugin loader, I don't have any doubts that they couldn't produce an effective API.

And from your lack of grammar and spelling, one thing that any Job looks for is the ability to effectively communicate with others for these exact reasons which it seems you lack. Maybe try working on that because otherwise your statements honestly just look disgraceful hence why I only bother reading this topic once a week.
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower