[Legacy] - Extracting the craft calls for scripting [FIXED]

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

[Legacy] - Extracting the craft calls for scripting [FIXED]

Postby kaizokuroof » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:09 am

yo yo,

So I'm writing a whole bunch of crafting scripts but I'm stuck on trying to work out what the calls are in union for sending actions.

For example I'm using jSendDoubleAction and the arguments I'm passing are craft and then wurst_cowchorizo.
Code: Select all
jSendDoubleAction("craft", "wurst_cowchorizo");

This is fine and good and I can reference some of my old scripts to find additional ones, but I'd much like to know all the menu commands. I had a file, which I assume was an extracted res file, that had the strings to call from but I've since lost this and I'm not sure how to extract it. Any advice would be cool!
Last edited by kaizokuroof on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Re: [Legacy] - Extracting the craft calls for scripting

Postby kaizokuroof » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:32 am

Alrighty, so I figured it out thankfully.

Open your Haven-res.jar file in your favorite archiver. I used 7zip. Pull out the entire Res directory and store it somewhere. I used this dudes tool to then extract the details I needed, the "action". Tool here: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=57708

You can potentially use this also: https://github.com/EnderWiggin/LayerUtil - Source is here -> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=42198#p552218

Good luck!
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Re: [Legacy] - Extracting the craft calls for scripting [FIX

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:11 am

thanks man
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Re: [Legacy] - Extracting the craft calls for scripting [FIX

Postby DPblH » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:03 pm

There is an hotkey (Shift+F12) for this. Every time you activated button from menu grid, will type actions list to client console.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Return to The Wizards' Tower