Bots?

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Bots?

Postby OblongNoodle1 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:41 am

Any bots out there that are easy to use and available to the public? Have some big projects coming up and looking to get it done sooner rather than later.
OblongNoodle1

Re: Bots?

Postby Granger » Mon May 07, 2018 5:33 am

No.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Thedrah » Mon May 07, 2018 12:03 pm

every once in awhile someone will have a custom client that adds a script engine. right now, only purus pasta has a script engine added in but it has a few bugs that crash the game

before that was prime and one other i can't remember the name of. usually they die off cause the owners stop updating, almost like a curse
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby LostJustice » Thu May 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Thedrah wrote:every once in awhile someone will have a custom client that adds a script engine. right now, only purus pasta has a script engine added in but it has a few bugs that crash the game

before that was prime and one other i can't remember the name of. usually they die off cause the owners stop updating, almost like a curse

Scrifen was the one before prime which prime was based off of.

Thought about releasing my client a few times but there is just some things that shouldn’t be released and I feel like this is one of them. Only reason I would release it is for money. Pay me $2,000+ dollars and I will make it public. :)
LostJustice

Postby ricky » Thu May 10, 2018 5:32 pm

LostJustice wrote:
Thought about releasing my client a few times but there is just some things that shouldn’t be released and I feel like this is one of them. Only reason I would release it is for money. Pay me $2,000+ dollars and I will make it public. :)

wow ur so cool can i get ur autograph. i bet u make out with girls like, all the time.
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby shubla » Thu May 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Granger wrote:No.

Dont listen to swamp monster.
he is spreading lies as always!

Purus pasta has easy scripting api!

idiot wrote:Thought about releasing my client a few times but there is just some things that shouldn’t be released and I feel like this is one of them. Only reason I would release it is for money. Pay me $2,000+ dollars and I will make it public. :)

Do you seriously think that somebody would want to pay any money for your shitty client, that you probably dont even have. When they could use glorious Purus Pasta, for free?
Even if you had some crappy client, releasing it would change nothing.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Granger » Thu May 10, 2018 11:12 pm

shubla wrote:

Right, better listen to someone (shubla in idiot mode) that dosn't actually answer the question?

OblongNoodle1 wrote:Any bots out there that are easy to use and available to the public? Have some big projects coming up and looking to get it done sooner rather than later.

so
shubla wrote:Purus pasta has easy scripting api!

is no correct answer as he dosn't want to write one himself but take a ready to go package to put it to work.

Shubla, please try actually comprehend questions instead of just reacting to keywords like a trained animal.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby LostJustice » Fri May 11, 2018 7:01 am

shubla wrote:

Purus pasta has easy scripting api!

idiot wrote:Thought about releasing my client a few times but there is just some things that shouldn’t be released and I feel like this is one of them. Only reason I would release it is for money. Pay me $2,000+ dollars and I will make it public. :)

Do you seriously think that somebody would want to pay any money for your shitty client, that you probably dont even have. When they could use glorious Purus Pasta, for free?
Even if you had some crappy client, releasing it would change nothing.

And mine doesn't crash or cause weird bugs every 10 seconds, even noted by yourself:

Complete Idiot wrote:I dont currently have time to develop purus pasta, so the issues will remain for some time!

;)
LostJustice

Postby Aceb » Sat May 12, 2018 4:58 pm

LostJustice wrote:[...]

I could always ask of stripping the client out of useless (for me) bot features and I'm good to go.

Not that both sides have some point on the matter.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby LostJustice » Sat May 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Aceb wrote:
LostJustice wrote:[...]

I could always ask of stripping the client out of useless (for me) bot features and I'm good to go.

Not that both sides have some point on the matter.

Not following what you mean by that, doesn’t make sense.
LostJustice

Return to The Wizards' Tower