Cookbook

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Cookbook

Postby qoonpooka » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:55 pm

not_a_cat wrote:Thank you for the message, qoonpooka
You are right, i have not updated sorting after pagination was added. Hope to fix it soon.
As a temporary solution for sorting purposes you may try getting a single page of results by more strict filtering and ?limit=N option

Thank you for your work and thank you for the temporary half-fix suggestion! That's more useful than what I'd worked out.
qoonpooka

Postby jacksonblu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 am

The feps for jotun's morsel when made with beef and cowsmilk butter doesn't seem right. Mine had +2 con on them:

Base feps should be 5.17 con, 4 con+2, 4 will, 2 str, and 1.5 int+2.
The int in the moose/cowsmilk recipe should be +2 as well.
jacksonblu

Postby not_a_cat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:02 pm

jacksonblu, nice find! Thank you for the warning
As some data was imported from earlier manually filled Google Sheet, some mistakes got into new table along with this data too.
For now i'm planning removing those records and returning them back later once correct info is recorded
not_a_cat

Postby Djekke » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:53 am

Nice work!

I have some suggestion of improvement:
  • Improved ingredient filter:
    Table with rows and columns filled with small toggleable icons of every ingredient. (dividing it by category would be neat)
    When you use other filters - it's updates and show corresponding ingredient list.
    So you can turn off some ingredient what you are not poses and look closely of what you can eat right now.
  • Showing food satiation category would be great. (some filters for that too)
Djekke

Postby Vassteel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 am

Thank you for this Not a cat :3 its really helpful
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby pppp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Nice job.

I'd like to ask for a feature. There is already an option to filter for specific ingredients but can we filter for NOT having a specific ingredient ?
It could be as simple as prefixing the name with "-", similar to how it works in Google search.
That would help to remove items that require not available ingredients.

For example I am looking for PSY food and most of results require either troll meat or mushrooms. I would like to filter away all "troll" so I can see only other foods.
pppp

Postby not_a_cat » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:43 am

pppp wrote:For example I am looking for PSY food and most of results require either troll meat or mushrooms. I would like to filter away all "troll" so I can see only other foods.
Yeah, you can (try) filter out unwanted food/ingredients with "-" prefix. Also multiple space-separated keywords are accepted. Feature is pretty bugged yet :?

Djekke wrote:
Good call!

Multiple FEP search should be added now:
  • accepts multiple comma-separated substrings,
  • each substring should start with short stat name, followed with wished range (absolute value, percents or both),
  • a stat name may include a number (1 or 2) if you want to apply filter to Attribute +1 / +2 only, e.g. Agility +2
  • a range should be two numbers splited by "-". May include "%" character when searching for percents
E. g. a query may look like this: con min-25%, prc 30-max%, csm2 3-10 30-100%
Please feel free to report any bugs, share info about weird search behaviour or post your ideas
not_a_cat

Postby Moonpoppy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:42 pm

not_a_cat wrote:
pppp wrote:For example I am looking for PSY food and most of results require either troll meat or mushrooms. I would like to filter away all "troll" so I can see only other foods.
Yeah, you can (try) filter out unwanted food/ingredients with "-" prefix. Also multiple space-separated keywords are accepted. Feature is pretty bugged yet :?

Djekke wrote:
Good call!

Multiple FEP search should be added now:
  • accepts multiple comma-separated substrings,
  • each substring should start with short stat name, followed with wished range (absolute value, percents or both),
  • a stat name may include a number (1 or 2) if you want to apply filter to Attribute +1 / +2 only, e.g. Agility +2
  • a range should be two numbers splited by "-". May include "%" character when searching for percents
E. g. a query may look like this: con min-25%, prc 30-max%, csm2 3-10 30-100%
Please feel free to report any bugs, share info about weird search behaviour or post your ideas

Can you change it back xD
Moonpoppy

Postby not_a_cat » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Sure thing, Moonpoppy, i'd just like to know for what reason?
not_a_cat

Postby Moonpoppy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:16 pm

not_a_cat wrote:Sure thing, Moonpoppy, i'd just like to know for what reason?

I'm dumb as fuck and can't work it out.
Moonpoppy

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower