Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby Horvy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm

Which one is still working?
Horvy

Postby kirion » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:36 pm

Ender's is the only one that is publicly available, and also actively maintained. I haven't seen any other client on the forum, but there's surely some private clients only maintained by their owner(s).
kirion

Postby JTB » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:23 am

kirion wrote:Ender's is the only one that is publicly available, and also actively maintained. I haven't seen any other client on the forum, but there's surely some private clients only maintained by their owner(s).

Varecheska said we will see his client before w13... well, i still hope, ender is not the comfort thing to play with :oops:
As fearless in death as he was in life
JTB

Postby ReDll » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:40 am

JTB wrote:Varecheska said we will see his client before w13... well, i still hope, ender is not the comfort thing to play with :oops:

Why?
God is real, unless defined as integer.
ReDll

Postby Zbyx » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:27 pm

ReDll wrote:
JTB wrote:Varecheska said we will see his client before w13... well, i still hope, ender is not the comfort thing to play with :oops:

Why?

***No red circles around animals, no sound notifications for animals/players,
**switching between running and walking in uncomfortable (doing it by mouse, on amber did it with keyboard only) , (ctrl+R is not good enough, on amber was shift + Q W E R for any speed you want)
****when clicking CTRL (or was it shift) it does not say the name of the item (like name of the tree or stone or ground type),
****map is on the bottom left corner and its just very uncomfortable to click on it there or to see anything + its very small + cant be resized to the size i want .
*** could not find how to hide trees/walls
*** camera view that i use doesnt work like it was on amber ( ortho camera view) instead of staying at place i rotate to, it throws me into one of 4 camera angles which is annoying

Maybe would find something more but i spent only like an hour or two playing on it to get used to HnH controlls after a long break.
Zbyx

Postby ReDll » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:08 pm

***No red circles around animals, no sound notifications for animals/players,
**switching between running and walking in uncomfortable (doing it by mouse, on amber did it with keyboard only) , (ctrl+R is not good enough, on amber was shift + Q W E R for any speed you want)
****when clicking CTRL (or was it shift) it does not say the name of the item (like name of the tree or stone or ground type),

Those 3 not there, but:

****map is on the bottom left corner and its just very uncomfortable to click on it there or to see anything + its very small + cant be resized to the size i want . - Ctrl + A and you have your map.
*** could not find how to hide trees/walls - Hide trees in setting from today
*** camera view that i use doesnt work like it was on amber ( ortho camera view) instead of staying at place i rotate to, it throws me into one of 4 camera angles which is annoying - Orto free - standart cam in settings if I understand you correct.
God is real, unless defined as integer.
ReDll

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:09 pm

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby loftar » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:19 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:I come here just to gloat about my own little private client

I mean, far be it from me to complain about shitposting, but that's a pretty shitty post.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Zbyx » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:27 pm

ReDll wrote:
****map is on the bottom left corner and its just very uncomfortable to click on it there or to see anything + its very small + cant be resized to the size i want . - Ctrl + A and you have your map.
*** camera view that i use doesnt work like it was on amber ( ortho camera view) instead of staying at place i rotate to, it throws me into one of 4 camera angles which is annoying - Orto free - standart cam in settings if I understand you correct.

yes i do use ctrl A for map , it works a bit different but can get used to it.
about camera settings , cant find "Orto free"
Attachments
camera settings.jpg
camera settings.jpg (23.7 KiB) Viewed 423 times
Zbyx

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:51 pm

Zbyx wrote:
ReDll wrote:

yes i do use ctrl A for map , it works a bit different but can get used to it.
about camera settings , cant find "Orto free"

Type "cam ortho -f", afaik it saves when you close the game.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower