Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:17 pm

iF eVeRYoNE CAn BoT THiS pEpPR EaSiLY nOW Why WoULD AnYonE BoTHeR BUyiNG IT?!?!?!?!! MaRkEET ruINED CONFIrmeeD?!!??!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 pm

I wanted to say something supportive, but couldn't thing of anything =c pls no cyberbully
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby pawnchito » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:48 am

This looks really solid will have to take a crack at figuring out how to rock and roll with this baby. Thanks for sharing your work with us my guy. I was curious what level of programming skill is needed to make something like this? Programming is a hobby of mine I'm getting into and I'm curious to know how involved this stuff really is.
pawnchito

Postby iamahh » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:55 am

pepper botting was possible with Purus a long time, though used to glitch

i tried Ardennes but after update it wont open client, will try again later
Last edited by iamahh on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamahh

Postby Ardennesss » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 am

pawnchito wrote:This looks really solid will have to take a crack at figuring out how to rock and roll with this baby. Thanks for sharing your work with us my guy. I was curious what level of programming skill is needed to make something like this? Programming is a hobby of mine I'm getting into and I'm curious to know how involved this stuff really is.

Honestly, I only knew VBA before I started on this. It started out as a small personal project where I just added things that were small QOL improvements, and as I learned more about the syntax and how Loftar spaghetti'd this game together, I was able to get slightly larger things implemented. If you were interested in taking a crack at it, LostJustice wrote the super informative guide that actually got me into client modding myself. Huge props to him for that, it can be here here:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=59745
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Ardennesss » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:01 am

iamahh wrote:i tried Ardennes but after update it wont open client, will try again later

If the updater downloaded everything, you could drop a standard run.bat file in the directory and use that to launch the game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby sarkum » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:47 am

Best Client by far and the support is prompt and comprehensive! Great Job!
THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL
sarkum

Postby vatas » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:18 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:I wanted to say something supportive, but couldn't thing of anything =c pls no cyberbully

Where's your avatar from and is there a full-sized version of it?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby vatas » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:58 am

Is anybody able to run Through Filler on a 20x20 beetroot field? Ardennes says it works and posted GIF of it. Only thing I can think of being different is the size of field.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:10 pm

The trough filler doesn't work well in my 24x40s consistently, but sometimes it finishes the entire batch without interruptions. I tried to fix it myself, but it turns out I'm 2 dum :oops:

https://www.zerochan.net/660501
Profile picture comes from here : D the anime it's from is Karas, but I've never watched it
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower