Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby Ardennesss » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:29 pm

LaserSaysPew wrote:Client sometimes freezes when I try to switch between characters. 50% ram is free, 70% CPU is free, what could be the problem?

Without some sort of error or debugging session of what specially you're doing/have open when you switch, I'm not sure. Only way to answer this is to be able to recreate it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby discospaceman » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Just started using your client, I don't know how I lived without it. Loving so far, keep up the good work.
discospaceman

Postby Fostik » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:25 am

Ardennesss wrote:Alt click/right click, it only worked with ctrl as well by happenstance.

Still i dont understand how it works.
Imagine i have 5 items in my inventory, and there is empty cupboard at me.
To transfer all items in other cliens and in this previously i need to click Shift + Alt + RMB.
Now it's causing lock sign instead of moving items between containers.

So how do i do that now?
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Fostik wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:Alt click/right click, it only worked with ctrl as well by happenstance.

Still i dont understand how it works.
Imagine i have 5 items in my inventory, and there is empty cupboard at me.
To transfer all items in other cliens and in this previously i need to click Shift + Alt + RMB.
Now it's causing lock sign instead of moving items between containers.

So how do i do that now?

Hold alt, left click.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby witold28 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:22 pm

How to unlock belts? I mean F key belt or number key belt?
witold28

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:59 pm

witold28 wrote:How to unlock belts? I mean F key belt or number key belt?
Hold control and click and drag.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby witold28 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:20 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
witold28 wrote:How to unlock belts? I mean F key belt or number key belt?
Hold control and click and drag.

Thanks a lot! ¦]
witold28

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:40 pm

Major Changes:
Merged with Boshaw for the below items:
Changed flowermenu appearance, no it's not a toggle option.
Added custom flowermenu for objects, accessible by holding alt and right clicking.
Added "Delete" to alt right click menu. Delete differs from hide such that deleting an object causes the game to never consider loading it, thus no minimap icon, no hitbox, no alarms, etc. This feature is specifically for things that you literally just NEVER care to ever see cluttering your screen again, such as cave moths.
You can manage your deleted gobs/objects through the "Game Windows" selection and "Deleted" icon. You've been warned about what delete does, don't delete shit like bears and then complain you're getting wrecked by a ghost.
To interact with things in the world without triggering flowermenu auto selections, hold control now.
Added custom highlight/party highlight (only for ArdClient/Sloth Client)/hide/alarm in custom flowermenu.
Skybox is now a video setting toggle that's off by default. No longer a memory leak, but likely still does have a negative performance impact overall.
Moved item lock to Shift + Control + Right click, to allow ctrl right clicks to be used to disable flowermenu auto selections.
Added another keybind, Shift+H by default, to toggle hide on individual objects. Ctrl H is still the default to bulk hide.
Added Carts to the list of things that the pick forage item (Q by default) will interact with if closest to you. Can be disabled in Control settings.
Added "Gob Spawner" window that can be accessed through "Game Windows" on the menugrid, and used to spawn animals. Let me know if I left any animals out, I'll work on adding individual poses later but for now only bears trolls mammoths whales and nidbanes have some additional poses.
Minor Changes:
Added "default" list to alert/hide/highlight for easy selection.
Shortened and flattened underground wall tiles.
Switched a bunch of display settings over the new and improved color selector. Most color changes require a game restart to take effect.
Added a slider to general settings to set the autodrink threshold %.
Made ameter public to assist with getting it's value from pbot scripts.
Enabled Loftar's "Toggle mine supports" button in menugrid under toggles, this one will work for towercaps.
Removed right click on minimap moving unless your right click lands on a gob.
Added a toggle to new alerts window to only alarm once, while NOT selected the same mob/object can alarm more than once if it goes off screen and back into view again.
Added 2 new options to "combat settings" to force fight session focus, one will only force focus if the chat box does not have focus (ie you're typing) the other will force fight session focus no matter what, meaning that keybinds will always be sent to the combat UI and also fixing the default client bug where if you reload the client in combat you might be unable to use moves.
Added option to display settings to shorten palisade and brick wall segments, ie - flat walls.
Toggle chat keybind will now no longer hide chat, only restore it if it's already hidden - because MightySheep is a whiny little cunt.
Added moles to alarm/hide list.
Added a setting to audio settings to turn down the "door" volume when entering/exiting buildings.
Added volume slider to audio settings to turn down the "ding" sound from inspecting trees, and toggling most features.
Added new toggle to general settings to alert on new wounds and the damage from them. Can be disabled, on by default.
Botting changes:
Merged all of Purus' new botting API changes, pathfinder, and auto tableware remover.
Depreciated BotUtils, please use haven.purus.pbot.PBotUtils instead. There was no reason to attach the constantly updating GUI to two different botting API's.
Re-added removed Purus "Nashorn" functionality to run side by side with the new. Two separate PBot script lists now, one for the new api and one for Nashorn scripts. To run a depreciated nashorn script, change the file extension to ".PBotOld" You will also need to change the API reference in your nashorn scripts to PBotUtils instead of PBotAPI
The updater will now also download new scripts when added, feel free to send me your PBot scripts if you'd like them distributed and credited to yourself.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby pawnchito » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Dang this even looks like a different game. Feels like the load has gone down as well.
pawnchito

Postby loleznub » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Horse animations are now choppy while riding them, at least for me with this newest update.

Is there an additional setting I need to have tweaked?

edit:

Looks like its an issue only with the stallions and they are choppy just in their random movement while not being ridden

edit2:

Looks like the animations get messed with if you hide them using the new alt+right click menu (Hide). Unhiding them through this menu fixed the issue.
loleznub

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower