Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

After the update, the Alabaster is not marked.

Postby lieln » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:46 am

After the update, the Alabaster is not marked.
lieln

Re: After the update, the Alabaster is not marked.

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:48 am

lieln wrote:After the update, the Alabaster is not marked.
That's probably because I spelled it wrong in the static file, woops. Fixing now.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby Zaeri » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:54 pm

After one of the recent updates for some reason the game won't make me a map from the maps folder and it has wiped out all of my map markings. The game currently gives me a map and markers from my first two days of the world beginning which is saved god knows where. Also on 'For the ancestors!' quests if the quest asks for 'Fair gem' it won't load the icon correctly on the quest and it will crash the game. "Item resource gfx/invobjs/gems/gemstone(v36) is missing default tooltip".
Zaeri

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Zaeri wrote:After one of the recent updates for some reason the game won't make me a map from the maps folder and it has wiped out all of my map markings. The game currently gives me a map and markers from my first two days of the world beginning which is saved god knows where. Also on 'For the ancestors!' quests if the quest asks for 'Fair gem' it won't load the icon correctly on the quest and it will crash the game. "Item resource gfx/invobjs/gems/gemstone(v36) is missing default tooltip".

Your maps folder in your game directory has nothing to do with your Ingame map. The Ingame map is populated with a combination of your %appdata% directory and the run.bat/updater parameters. A change in what map you see means that you lost your app data folder or you built the map on a client that stores using a different path than amber does.

Ill look into the gem tonight, probably an outdated res file in a jar.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Zaeri » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Ardennesss wrote:Your maps folder in your game directory has nothing to do with your Ingame map. The Ingame map is populated with a combination of your %appdata% directory and the run.bat/updater parameters. A change in what map you see means that you lost your app data folder or you built the map on a client that stores using a different path than amber does.

Hmm, I started the world using Purus' and afterwards changed to your client. The maps used to work fine with your client on separately downloaded 'launch.bat'. I checked on Purus' client and my map shows all the markings I had before updating your client but Amber doesn't. So is there a difference between how Purus' and Amber handles the map saving? Is there any easy way to fix this? Thank you in advance.
Zaeri

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Zaeri wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:Your maps folder in your game directory has nothing to do with your Ingame map. The Ingame map is populated with a combination of your %appdata% directory and the run.bat/updater parameters. A change in what map you see means that you lost your app data folder or you built the map on a client that stores using a different path than amber does.

Hmm, I started the world using Purus' and afterwards changed to your client. The maps used to work fine with your client on separately downloaded 'launch.bat'. I checked on Purus' client and my map shows all the markings I had before updating your client but Amber doesn't. So is there a difference between how Purus' and Amber handles the map saving? Is there any easy way to fix this? Thank you in advance.
There sure is an easy to way fix it. The difference is small, it's actually an http vs an https if you open the files and compare - but that's the difference. Simply change the part that that says https to http and it should load your maps.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby LaserSaysPew » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:53 am

Is there a hotkey to stop combat? The peaceful sign, yield or whatever. The button in the upperright corner where 2 swords are crossed. Is there a hotkey for it?
LaserSaysPew

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:26 am

LaserSaysPew wrote:Is there a hotkey to stop combat? The peaceful sign, yield or whatever. The button in the upperright corner where 2 swords are crossed. Is there a hotkey for it?
Not yet, on the todo list, option to suggestions for what the hotkey should be.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby LaserSaysPew » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:21 am

Ardennesss wrote:
LaserSaysPew wrote:Is there a hotkey to stop combat? The peaceful sign, yield or whatever. The button in the upperright corner where 2 swords are crossed. Is there a hotkey for it?

Alt+w seems to be free, could be the default with an ability to change it in "Keybind Options" tab.
LaserSaysPew

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:31 am

LaserSaysPew wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:

Alt+w seems to be free, could be the default with an ability to change it in "Keybind Options" tab.
Kk noted, will work on it when I get time.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower