Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby iamahh » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:16 pm

i think if you change mine support radius color the % object health disappears until you relogin

also it seems Miner Alert may stop working if lose focus, i switched to inventory using custom key tab and Alert was behind inv, didn't play when it should, but when i clicked to focus it played the sound
iamahh

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:55 pm

iamahh wrote:i think if you change mine support radius color the % object health disappears until you relogin

also it seems Miner Alert may stop working if lose focus, i switched to inventory using custom key tab and Alert was behind inv, didn't play when it should, but when i clicked to focus it played the sound

Fixed first one, second one I can't recreate. Nothing in miner alert should care if the window itself has focus. Are you referencing the damaged support alert sound? If so, are you positive you were standing within 13 tiles of the damaged support?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby iamahh » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:47 am

i think so because the alarm started playing again were i was, but i'll test more in the future
iamahh

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:09 am

iamahh wrote:i think so because the alarm started playing again were i was, but i'll test more in the future
I mean, I believe you, but from a coding perspective I don't see why having the window itself in focus would matter. All the logic should run regardless if miner alert itself is focused. If you can recreate, please let me know the steps and I'll be more than happy to fix it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Irgat35 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:54 am

Ardennesss wrote:
iamahh wrote:i think so because the alarm started playing again were i was, but i'll test more in the future
I mean, I believe you, but from a coding perspective I don't see why having the window itself in focus would matter. All the logic should run regardless if miner alert itself is focused. If you can recreate, please let me know the steps and I'll be more than happy to fix it.

Hello Ardennes. Firstly I wanna say thank you to you because I really like your client. I was using it before without any problem. But nowadays I got some problems about it.

1.00.107.614bd25a
Windows 10 10.0 x64, 1.8.0_201 x86
NVIDIA Corporation (GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2) - 4.6.0 NVIDIA 419.17

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
at haven.MapFile.process(MapFile.java:257)
at haven.MapFile.update(MapFile.java:845)
at haven.LocalMiniMap.draw(LocalMiniMap.java:558)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:764)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:769)
at haven.Window.draw(Window.java:555)
at haven.GameUI.draw(GameUI.java:958)
at haven.RootWidget.draw(RootWidget.java:74)
at haven.UI.draw(UI.java:156)
at haven.HavenPanel.rootdraw(HavenPanel.java:363)
at haven.HavenPanel.run(HavenPanel.java:630)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

These are my errors. I KO twice because of these errors. Can you give any advice about them?
Irgat35

Postby WitchKiller » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:15 am

Not sure what's going on but had 2 freezes today I haven't gotten before, both happened while I was using the farmer script but not sure if it's related or not. Screen freezes frame there's no audio happening in the background like things are actually running/friends say I'm still online, and RAM usage spikes to 50-60% until I terminate process.

Also request for feature: Colored ghostpipes/poppycaps if they have forageables to pick. Have a huge farm of these planted and it's a pain to right click 100s of these things to check for which got hit by decay ticks. :)
WitchKiller

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Irgat35 wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:

Hello Ardennes. Firstly I wanna say thank you to you because I really like your client. I was using it before without any problem. But nowadays I got some problems about it.

1.00.107.614bd25a

These are my errors. I KO twice because of these errors. Can you give any advice about them?
You're using a version 32 versions behind, memory leaks have been found and fixed since then. Would recommend updating and you shouldn't see these anymore.

WitchKiller wrote:Not sure what's going on but had 2 freezes today I haven't gotten before, both happened while I was using the farmer script but not sure if it's related or not. Screen freezes frame there's no audio happening in the background like things are actually running/friends say I'm still online, and RAM usage spikes to 50-60% until I terminate process.

Also request for feature: Colored ghostpipes/poppycaps if they have forageables to pick. Have a huge farm of these planted and it's a pain to right click 100s of these things to check for which got hit by decay ticks. :)

I tried to add some pathfinding retries to the Farmer barreling step and for some reason the implementation didn't go over smoothly, I rolled it back until I get time to figure out why.

I'd have to see if the internal stage of ghostpipes/poppycaps change if it has items it can pick, it might not.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby iamahh » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:22 am

the close gate feature would be cool with a unique keybind option

btw anyone having trouble draging button to Fkey toolbar ? trying to add mine support there, it's vertical on the left side
iamahh

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:36 am

iamahh wrote:the close gate feature would be cool with a unique keybind option

btw anyone having trouble draging button to Fkey toolbar ? trying to add mine support there, it's vertical on the left side

Sure, can do. I'll work that into an update in a day or two.

Edit: The toggle mine supports button under toggles is Loftar's, and it can't be placed on a hotkey in Default client either. Dunno why.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Ferinex » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Farmer suggestion, sorry if it's been suggested: make the crops list checkboxes, so we can select any combo of crops to farm in one go. or maybe just add a "all crops" option. probably stockpiling and barreling and stuff won't work but it would be convenient for quickly replanting a mixed field at least
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower