Hafen Material Design Tool (another one)

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Hafen Material Design Tool (another one)

Postby svino » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:56 pm

getting a blank scene and this error atm
svino

Postby DPblH » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Seems your browser doesn't support <dialog> element. Added polyfill for it. Please, try again.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby svino » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm

looks really nice now, i love it

is it possible to add ambient light?
svino

Postby hushpuppi3 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:51 am

ITS BACK! you're an absolute legend, thank you for this
hushpuppi3

Postby mvgulik » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Suggestion:
If one would like to create (and continue) a image set with consistent viewed buildings, having some camera-settings input options would be a useful and nice feature. (X,Y,Z, etc)
Or, to potentially simplify things, some selectable camera presets perhaps. ... Although, based on the size range of the buildings, finding good presets might be a bit tricky, ... unless the building size is taken in consideration.

O yea. next, even simpler alternative, some optional (toggle) on screen camera stats feedback.
mvgulik

Postby Adder1234 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:46 pm

Not sure why, but I can't scroll down the materials lists, So I can't choose anything other than the first few material options.
Adder1234

Postby hushpuppi3 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:24 am

Can chicken coops get added sometime?
hushpuppi3

Postby blinx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:45 am

+1 love this tyvm
blinx

Postby DPblH » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:15 pm

svino wrote:is it possible to add ambient light?

Not sure what are you talking about, but there is already ambient light added to scene. In december I have noticed that models are still looking wrong, especially when I tried to add Wagon. Using default materials provided by THREE library was not so good idea, since loftar uses its own shaders. He helped me a bit with finding out of shader location at his code and I have added it to my tool. Good thing I had not so mush models added at that time, since they should be remade. Now models looks more like in the game. There is still small differences, but it is not so important.
Examples: old tower without shaders, new one.

Adder1234 wrote:Not sure why, but I can't scroll down the materials lists, So I can't choose anything other than the first few material options.

Dunno what is wrong, but you can at least try to post your configuration: os, browser, resolution.

mvgulik wrote:Suggestion:
If one would like to create (and continue) a image set with consistent viewed buildings, having some camera-settings input options would be a useful and nice feature. (X,Y,Z, etc)
Or, to potentially simplify things, some selectable camera presets perhaps. ... Although, based on the size range of the buildings, finding good presets might be a bit tricky, ... unless the building size is taken in consideration.

O yea. next, even simpler alternative, some optional (toggle) on screen camera stats feedback.

Will consider.

hushpuppi3 wrote:Can chicken coops get added sometime?

Done.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby Ants » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:42 am

DPblH wrote:Simply as before: select one of the model, select materials for it.
Located here: https://carrygun.gitlab.io/hmdt/

Some notes:
1) Since all wood types have both texture types (outer and inner) there can be impossible scenarios. For example: you cannot have boards of beaver wood;
2) Some parts of the model are separated inside resource, while on server side they have the same resource type (you can report me such things, and I'll probably will fix them by merging).

You can request models (it is nice also to post their ingame resource name, if you know how to do this), renaming of meshes and changing default colors.

Could we get a model for rabbit hutches?
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower