Hafen.xls

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Hafen.xls

Postby rfxDarth » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 pm

Ever wondered how to put that one high quality hide to a good use?
Ever crafted a curiosity that looked good on paper, but turned out to be totaly crap because all the ingridients are shit?
Ever spent an entire evening with calculator trying to figure out which curios to study and which gildings/equipment to craft?

Well, allow me to present to you the solution: Hafen.xls — a google docs spreadsheet containing most of haven&hearth's crafting recipes. Just copy to your google drive or download as .xlsx, fill out the qualities of all your belongings into orange cells, and see exactly what you can improve, and which stats limit your progress.

Disclaimer: This spreadsheet only deals with qualities, not quantities or even complete lack of ingredients. Some information is wrong, some is incomplete, some is missing. Always check before crafting. Feedback is welcome.

And last, please don't tell me someone has done this already, i would literally kill myself.
Last edited by rfxDarth on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rfxDarth

Re: Hafen.xls

Postby Granger » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Could you please export this in a format that makes sure no macro virus can be in it?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby rfxDarth » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:01 pm

Is that even possible with Google Docs? Im not quite sure, never actually heard of it.

But if so, the only way i see to be 100% sure is to make a copy to your own google account, check that there is no macros and then download.
rfxDarth

Postby Archiplex » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Granger wrote:Could you please export this in a format that makes sure no macro virus can be in it?

Um, did you check out the link? It's a google sheets link.

You don't need to download anything; just make a copy of it into your google drive.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby Granger » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Archiplex wrote:
Granger wrote:Could you please export this in a format that makes sure no macro virus can be in it?

Um, did you check out the link? It's a google sheets link.

No, honestly I didn't.

Possibly a better 'filename' could have prevented my comment.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:40 am

Just make sure to mention the format and how to access it instead of just posting the file name. Not everyone scans the links before clicking them. Xls is the Microsoft spreadsheet standard (which is also used by Google and Open Office for compatibility), so a bit of confusion is understandable.

Just to note, I believe someone has done this before, but it's been a while and I'm not aware of any current, up-to-date calculators like this. Thanks for the work! As long as it's worked on and updated, I'll make sure a link is kept in the "Guides" as something like this does come in handy. (Looking up specific formulas every time you want to make something can be tedious.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby mvgulik » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:54 pm

First impression ...
Looks interesting, and well organised, and that some serious work/thinking went into it.
mvgulik

Postby mvgulik » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:31 am

-1: Tips on/for adjusting post to be more clearer on the file-format/type seem to be ignored by OP. (potential 'low user/project longevity' sign)
mvgulik

Postby rfxDarth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:10 pm

mvgulik wrote:-1: Tips on/for adjusting post to be more clearer on the file-format/type seem to be ignored by OP. (potential 'low user/project longevity' sign)

I just don't get what's the whole deal is about.

Well, anyway, any suggestions how to name it better?
rfxDarth

Postby rfxDarth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Update, by the way: Far right in equipment page it now shows how much stats you can get from an item when all compatible gilds are applied.
rfxDarth

Next

Return to The Wizards' Tower