the main reason why I still use the Ender client?

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

the main reason why I still use the Ender client?

Postby RomanSantiago » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:50 am

it has graphics for every tree and Stone and everything on the map the Amber client only has triangles and squares for every object on the map I don't know the difference from an apple tree or a fir tree if I have them both checked on at the same time on the Amber client there's no graphics for them on the radar it would be nice if that feature was added do the Amber client if I wasn't broke I would pay money to help the person do it
RomanSantiago

Re: the main reason why I still use the Ender client?

Postby vatas » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:12 am

Someone posted pretty much this exact post long time ago and Purus added that feature. Unfortunately he isn't currently developing his client.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: the main reason why I still use the Ender client?

Postby Aceb » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:12 pm

vatas wrote:Someone posted pretty much this exact post long time ago and Purus added that feature. Unfortunately he isn't currently developing his client.

Again? lol.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Return to The Wizards' Tower