Don't use shubla's client(Purus Pasta), it's spyware

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Don't use shubla's client(Purus Pasta), it's spyware

Postby MadNomad » Fri May 20, 2022 11:41 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Also, the hell do you mean disputed? Its been verified by like 20 different impartial 3rd parties. In this thread. The code is right there. You can read it.

If one hundred liars keep lying and pulling some bullshit out of their ass how does it make the statement any more true by amount of confirmations? I would rather listen to one person that makes sense with their speech than to 100 liars.

So far it has only been known liars trying to shittalk Shubla for no reason here, or maybe for his low effort C&I threads, but what is so terrible about their existence? at some point one out of ten ideas might turn out to be quite good compared to other ones, and sometimes even just a new curio added in patch is better than nothing being added - it's not like the devs owe players anything, so be happy that you have a new bird instead of nothing at all

So far I haven't seen that many people confirm anything, but what is the worst that can happen if someone knows my hat? Is it such a nightmare if someone will laugh at me for wearing silly, ugly hat, worth nothing in some game? Let them laugh, It is something I can live with. Anyone with a little bit of common sense knows that hats do not have anything in common with safety, because how would they have it? Even if you were able to identify some specific person thanks to them, whole safety is not just about identifying, but you are not able to identify a person thanks to them, because multiple people can have the same kind of hat, and they are not bound to a character, you can remove and switch them at any time - so they do not allow to identify person. you can only assume that a person with some specific hat is the same you think of, but you can not confirm this just by seeing the hat. You still have to beat your targets somehow regardless of identifying them, and I'm sure most of people who aggro someone don't care about such meaningless things, they would just attack some random person on the way regardless of someone having a hat or not, and the hat does not provide any combat stats, and a hat is also not a palisade - it will not block someone's access to you
Despite most of hats being ugly I still think it is a good idea to have them because someone might like ugliness and be willing to support existence of the game thanks to them - it is better to have a game with ugly hats than not to have the game at all

SnuggleSnail wrote:I can understand why you wouldn't see me in the most positive light, I want to play the game like an asshole for fun

While someone might like some playstyle or not, it is a valid way to play the game - everyone is free to play the game how they want as it was created to be enjoyed by people in whatever way they please - you want to conquer a lot of villages? - go for it - you want to build a cozy, pleasant farm? - go for it - but the reasons of not seeing you in positive light in this community can also be other than the playstyle - such as being compulsive liar and sociopath, which is known here and if you want to be taken seriously by anyone except circlejerk-of-self-adoration of liars and loser-sociopaths. You should stop being one - You should listen to these words - believe me that it is better to hear honest criticizing that you can learn from than to hear fake, empty asslicking
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri May 20, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri May 20, 2022 12:26 pm

lmao didn't read past "every programmer in the community except Shubla is a sociopathic liar"
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby MadNomad » Fri May 20, 2022 12:31 pm

I didn't say so, you should learn to read with understanding, because I have said something else, and the use of words was different
MadNomad

Postby Halbertz » Fri May 20, 2022 12:44 pm

MadNomad wrote:because I have said something else

Knowledge lost forever.
Halbertz

Postby MadNomad » Fri May 20, 2022 12:47 pm

Halbertz wrote:
MadNomad wrote:because I have said something else

Knowledge lost forever.

I have changed it to add or remove like one or two words, I don't remember what exactly it was at this point, but I do remember the meaning of this was probably not much more than a comma or a dot

this person above, just like you, is a liar as I have seen it from multiple posts, and I'm sure that not only me, but also someone else too

EDIT: now that I think of it again, I think the part I have added with that previous edit must have been this:

MadNomad wrote:, and a hat is also not a palisade - it will not block someone's access to you
MadNomad

Postby bumfrog » Fri May 20, 2022 1:58 pm

the more responses this thread gets, the more likely new players get exposed to shubla’s foul deeds :D

never stop posting, you’re so smart and insightful and anyone who disagrees must be part of an organized cabal of lying sociopaths
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Ferinex » Fri May 20, 2022 4:54 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:I can understand why you wouldn't see me in the most positive light, I want to play the game like an asshole for fun

While someone might like some playstyle or not, it is a valid way to play the game - everyone is free to play the game how they want as it was created to be enjoyed by people in whatever way they please - you want to conquer a lot of villages? - go for it - you want to build a cozy, pleasant farm? - go for it - but the reasons of not seeing you in positive light in this community can also be other than the playstyle - such as being compulsive liar and sociopath, which is known here and if you want to be taken seriously by anyone except circlejerk-of-self-adoration of liars and loser-sociopaths. You should stop being one - You should listen to these words - believe me that it is better to hear honest criticizing that you can learn from than to hear fake, empty asslicking

+1
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby DonVelD » Fri May 20, 2022 5:20 pm

MadNomad wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:Also, the hell do you mean disputed? Its been verified by like 20 different impartial 3rd parties. In this thread. The code is right there. You can read it.

If one hundred liars keep lying and pulling some bullshit out of their ass how does it make the statement any more true by amount of confirmations? I would rather listen to one person that makes sense with their speech than to 100 liars.

So far it has only been known liars trying to shittalk Shubla for no reason here, or maybe for his low effort C&I threads, but what is so terrible about their existence? at some point one out of ten ideas might turn out to be quite good compared to other ones, and sometimes even just a new curio added in patch is better than nothing being added - it's not like the devs owe players anything, so be happy that you have a new bird instead of nothing at all

So far I haven't seen that many people confirm anything, but what is the worst that can happen if someone knows my hat? Is it such a nightmare if someone will laugh at me for wearing silly, ugly hat, worth nothing in some game? Let them laugh, It is something I can live with. Anyone with a little bit of common sense knows that hats do not have anything in common with safety, because how would they have it? Even if you were able to identify some specific person thanks to them, whole safety is not just about identifying, but you are not able to identify a person thanks to them, because multiple people can have the same kind of hat, and they are not bound to a character, you can remove and switch them at any time - so they do not allow to identify person. you can only assume that a person with some specific hat is the same you think of, but you can not confirm this just by seeing the hat. You still have to beat your targets somehow regardless of identifying them, and I'm sure most of people who aggro someone don't care about such meaningless things, they would just attack some random person on the way regardless of someone having a hat or not, and the hat does not provide any combat stats, and a hat is also not a palisade - it will not block someone's access to you
Despite most of hats being ugly I still think it is a good idea to have them because someone might like ugliness and be willing to support existence of the game thanks to them - it is better to have a game with ugly hats than not to have the game at all

Hey its me, your buddy ol pal Shubler, my account got hacked so i'm using an alt account - may i know any of those below:

-the hat you're wearing
-your stats
-your gear
-the location of your base
-the name of your father and mother
-are you a homosexual
-which color are your panties
-where do you live
-do you eat a burger one-hand or two-handed style
-your credit card info

Send me this harmless info in a PM, hope you dont mind, thanks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower