Don't use shubla's client(Purus Pasta), it's spyware

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Don't use shubla's client(Purus Pasta), it's spyware

Postby telum12 » Fri May 06, 2022 1:41 pm

darma wrote:Good information in this thread but is there any other client with scripting available?
If not then it sounds to me like a lot of people that probably have access to other clients with scripting (maybe I remember wrong but I read somewhere that every major faction has its client with scripting) are trying to convince the rest of us to not use the only scriptable client available to us :)

Every client is scriptable...

Ender's even has automation built in to the client with rx reaction hooks: https://github.com/EnderWiggin/hafen-cl ... o/Bot.java

Most low-IQ conspiracy theory to date.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri May 06, 2022 1:44 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:I don't rly agree with you on most things, but I don't rly think of you as a retard or a blatant troll. If you can unironically sit there and say Shubla putting this level of spy-ware in his client isn't INSANELY BAD, like arguably worst thing a haven player has done within the context of the game IDK how I can ever take you seriously again.

I can't believe you think this kind of rhetoric will work on anyone who isn't a total brainlet. This may shock you, but I think you're garbage and I don't care about your opinion on me, or frankly anything.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri May 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Unironically mind blowing that you can't separate your feelings for me from the reality of what Shubla did. It's like not being able to condemn a rapist because the person who found him out shit in a urinal at school lmao
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri May 06, 2022 2:04 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Unironically mind blowing that you can't separate your feelings for me from the reality of what Shubla did. It's like not being able to condemn a rapist because the person who found him out shit in a urinal at school lmao

You're a really poor propagandist and you always have been. You haven't learned anything or improved. Sad.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby vatas » Fri May 06, 2022 2:08 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Unironically mind blowing that you can't separate your feelings for me from the reality of what Shubla did. It's like not being able to condemn a rapist because the person who found him out shit in a urinal at school lmao

My brother in Christ, you extort real money from people trying to play a video game.

I'd rate that at least slightly above shitting in an urinal.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri May 06, 2022 2:14 pm

vatas wrote:you extort real money from people trying to play a video game.

Never happened. Source? + You live in Shubla's village, biased + Live map of users snuck into public client is unironically A LOT worse + What I've done has nothing no influence on how bad the things Shubla has done are lmao
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby shubla » Fri May 06, 2022 2:20 pm

Next version will have telemetry on keyboard actions to improve quality of autocorrect on chat messages.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri May 06, 2022 2:21 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:
vatas wrote:you extort real money from people trying to play a video game.

Never happened. Source? + You live in Shubla's village, biased + Live map of users snuck into public client is unironically A LOT worse + What I've done has nothing no influence on how bad the things Shubla has done are lmao

Everyone knows it's true, denying it is greasy. And, yeah, if you're total dogshit it has some bearing on whether you're able to wring your hands and reee about how someone should be banned.

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri May 06, 2022 2:25 pm

shubla wrote:Next version will have telemetry on keyboard actions to improve quality of autocorrect on chat messages.

Server-side password storage when??

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri May 06, 2022 2:26 pm

"This guy who caught my friend doing the shadiest shit imaginable is actually very untrustworthy and way worse. Also, don't think about the 12 other extremely well respected people who verified all of his claims" Source: dude just trust me
Last edited by SnuggleSnail on Fri May 06, 2022 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower