custom client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

custom client

Postby sonny3 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:26 pm

Hello all, I haven't played this in a couple of years but wanted to show my kids over there spring break what's the best clint to use?
sonny3

Re: custom client

Postby pawnchito » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:22 pm

Ender client is your best bet. Or you can dig through Ardennes client to find the bootleg of the bootleg of the bootleg of the bootleg by cedinar. It's probably best client but it's buried pm and I'll send link once off mobile.
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:11 pm

https://github.com/Cediner/ArdClient take note that it uses old rendering which can result in poor performance in certain areas filled with objects to render, and is subject to eventually lose all support when devs finally drop the old res files.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby sMartins » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:01 am

Go with default client, it's improved a ton and definetly the best way to enjoy the game.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby bojackson » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Yo same situation as guy that made thread. I'm returning after quite some time to chase the dragon. What customclient to use?
Ohhh that's how I make a sig, cool
bojackson

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:31 pm

sMartins wrote:Go with default client, it's improved a ton and definetly the best way to enjoy the game.

did they implement something as basic as binding one drinking key for all waterskins or two additional toolbars? is quality on inventory items displayed without placing cursor over them?
otherwise what is this improvement you're talking about? so far one out of not so many things done properly in default client is resizeable, moveable map

for now I'd recommend ender to someone who doesn't have a lot of needs, maybe it doesn't contain everything someone could wish to have, but still most of things that are needed
MadNomad

Postby vatas » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:31 pm

MadNomad wrote:is quality on inventory items displayed without placing cursor over them?

Only if you turn on a Toggle that doesn't save if you log out.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby MadNomad » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:13 pm

vatas wrote:
MadNomad wrote:is quality on inventory items displayed without placing cursor over them?

Only if you turn on a Toggle that doesn't save if you log out.

yeah, definitely not an improvement that would make me use it
MadNomad

Return to The Wizards' Tower