I recorded 66 unique .wavs for alerts..enjoy

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

I recorded 66 unique .wavs for alerts..enjoy

Postby Skendi » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:48 am

Hey everyone,

I am dumb and decided I f'kin needed individual alerts in plain english for aggro animals and important stuff so I didn't have to sit and listen to the same 8 alert noises with the default client. So here's my .ZIP of 66 goddamn awesome alerts for use with the minimap. Or so you can soundboard me, idk, whatever, use as you will but don't sell plix. Fappin is cool tho.

K, roast me whenever or enjoy...there are a few alternatives to the loud ass alerts and a few bonus sounds that may or may not make you laugh. Also did some timers with the number said audibly. OK, have fun.

If you wanna give honest feedback I'd like that, I also enjoy shitposts and hatemail, so go for it.

I do plan on releasing every single object/animal/resource, but this was just a fun first stab at it, I'll come post the new ones here when I get them done. Peace <3
ps b4 u ask, idk what I am other than weird so...gl

5.9mb
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DXpzaGhC9P3VkGnWf2gVufCJU1f2g7b_/view?usp=sharing
Skendi

Re: I recorded 66 unique .wavs for alerts..enjoy

Postby APXEOLOG » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:29 am

Amazing. I like the mammoth one, 9/10 though, the scream needs more pain
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Skendi » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:23 pm

I tried really really hard to make my best "oof" but it just was not going to happen lol. I included the trumpet for funsies but my favorite was the surprise mofo :D

Thanks for checking them out! I'll try to get some more recorded and update the thread. Curious if people are actually using these but, I know at least a few are! :geek:
Skendi

Postby Skendi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:58 pm

I should have all the regional resources (that i've come across, might be some missing) and forageables added today. :geek:
Skendi

Postby TheServant » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:34 am

Nice ants :D

Good job!
TheServant

Postby Uriel » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:22 pm

Game changer :) nice!
Uriel

Return to The Wizards' Tower