Kami Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Kami Client

Postby DoctorCookie » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:23 pm

c1K wrote:
DoctorCookie wrote:scales correctly

Wdym? As in UI scaling? Working on 4k monitors and shit?

Yes, the UI and the graphics are sharp and clean, I can make the ui bigger and it stays clear and the graphics are not blurry as on other clients. I can also zoom further out on this client.
DoctorCookie

Postby DoctorCookie » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:57 pm

Just to clarify the bug/crash that at least one other person is having since the patch. Client crashes on clicking mine support toggle. Also in "display," "show objects" now only shows beehive and mine ladder radius, no mine support radius.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 161632.png
Screenshot 2024-03-17 161632.png (21.6 KiB) Viewed 456 times
DoctorCookie

Postby c1K » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:51 pm

DoctorCookie wrote:
c1K wrote:
DoctorCookie wrote:scales correctly

Wdym? As in UI scaling? Working on 4k monitors and shit?

Yes, the UI and the graphics are sharp and clean, I can make the ui bigger and it stays clear and the graphics are not blurry as on other clients. I can also zoom further out on this client.

fyi, every custom client I've seen either has or lacks following lines of code. (run.bat)

uiScale.enabled=false will fix your issues with any clients out there. even super-secret-crit-clicker ones.

Code: Select all
-Dsun.java2d.uiScale.enabled=false -Dsun.java2d.win.uiScaleX=1.0 -Dsun.java2d.win.uiScaleY=1.0 -Xss8m -Xms1024m -Xmx4096m
c1K

Postby Harunobu » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:24 am

It crashes when I toggle on mine support.
Harunobu

Postby Morm » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:45 am

Yay Its not just me...crashes on toggle mine support and no radius shown...hives and troughs etc are good
Morm

Postby enamis » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:36 pm

fishing does not work. either through clicking through the action menu or keyboard it doesn't show the hook icon. all the other actions work fine.
enamis

Postby Lorefin » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:25 pm

Hi folks, I had a problem on Kami and I kinda played like that untill I found a fix

I couldn't resize my map in compact alt + a mode.

This thing haven't done anything. It worked for a normal full size map but it offered no reaction when I clicked it on the compact mode, I ended up having a pretty narrow map by default. I got used to it tbh... then after some time for some reason, my Compact Map was huge. I remember I was searching for something and I enlarged the map to cover most of the screen but I dont remember how excatly this compact map became so big as I couldnt resize it lol.

So I eventually decided to switch to Ender. I set it up but I didn't like the chat is so wide and I liked having it turned on and seeing the realm chat :D Also the general font size was smaller/less thick and I couldnt find an option to display my belt + l/hand r/hand hotbar on screen. But I've entered Kami client again by a mistake as I got used to clicking it and I found out the Compact Map size carried over from Ender because in Ender I could resize it! So now I can use Kami and have the compact map size I like :D

Also when lurking around options I found out there's a cooldown for drinking ( I was manually pressing it xD) and I found an option for item drop protection, I lost one item by dropping it somewhere actually and I later noticed I dont have it so its gonna be useful XD

EDIT: I found a small patch of terrain for stalkers to find me.
Lorefin

Postby Cvazer » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:48 pm

enamis wrote:fishing does not work. either through clicking through the action menu or keyboard it doesn't show the hook icon. all the other actions work fine.

Pls someone fix it I'm gonna go MAD switching to vanilla so much XD
Cvazer

Postby xAlexx » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:25 am

So, are we going to get an update and or fix for not only the mini map resize bug but also the the mine support crash and the unusable fishing button? Would be a shame to just leave it as it is and have to move on to another client.
xAlexx

Postby pyrobooze » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

xAlexx wrote:So, are we going to get an update and or fix for not only the mini map resize bug but also the the mine support crash and the unusable fishing button? Would be a shame to just leave it as it is and have to move on to another client.

Also, you cannot do ancestral worship quests with this client. I am prompted with the "please update client" message.
pyrobooze

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower