Developer Thoughts on PvP

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Developer Thoughts on PvP

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 am

300Stalker wrote:
Arcanist wrote:
TeckXKnight wrote:I can safely say that, after deciphering it, your post wasn't worth reading.

Thankyou Teck

Its called expressing your opinion.People aren't free to do that on forums?

???
Your outrage confuses me. For one free speech only applies to government entities squelching individuals and organizations, so your government cannot inhibit your speech through force or censorship but individuals can pull the plug on each other as long as it is not stepping on legal toes elsewhere. Second, nowhere was force or censorship used here, I just stated that an opinion was stupid and poorly laid out. Third, you replied to a three month old post just to say that?

You can get as mad about your free speech as you'd like, but at absolutely no point was speech being impeded.
TeckXKnight

Postby Jackard » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:01 pm

forums arent free
Jackard

Postby 300Stalker » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Your outrage confuses me. For one free speech only applies to government entities squelching individuals and organizations, so your government cannot inhibit your speech through force or censorship but individuals can pull the plug on each other as long as it is not stepping on legal toes elsewhere. Second, nowhere was force or censorship used here, I just stated that an opinion was stupid and poorly laid out. Third, you replied to a three month old post just to say that?

You can get as mad about your free speech as you'd like, but at absolutely no point was speech being impeded.

Who says i am mad about that? The man had idea about pvp immunity for starting players yet people call him stupid because of that.I am just saying that when people give ideas (you probably had some)that other people just have to say that they agree or not. :|
300Stalker

Postby 300Stalker » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:21 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
300Stalker wrote:"american "free speech" does not apply to a private forum run by swedes"
I am croatian not american

Not to be rude but, Croatia has the same free speech as most countries, including US.

I know.But when he said "American"free speech everybody thinks that i am american not croat :lol:
300Stalker

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 pm

300Stalker wrote:I know.But when he said "American"free speech everybody thinks that i am american not croat :lol:

doubt anyone have thought youre an american.
many americans cant spell, but for some strange reason, they never fail to put a space after a period or a quotation mark.

p.s.
"American" free speech = you are free to say anything as long as you dont say too much.
Tonkyhonk

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:02 pm

300Stalker wrote:Who says i am mad about that? The man had idea about pvp immunity for starting players yet people call him stupid because of that.I am just saying that when people give ideas (you probably had some)that other people just have to say that they agree or not. :|

You surmise a lot and thoughtlessly use claims that aren't true. His idea was poor and it was poorly laid out. That's really all there was to it. You can try to defend it as much as you like but it is akin to scolding others for walking around poop rather than through it.
TeckXKnight

Postby Sarge » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:37 pm

300Stalker wrote:"american "free speech" does not apply to a private forum run by swedes"
I am croatian not american

I'm pretty sure he didn't say you're American.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby Sirius234 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 am

Maybe you could have the option of enabling pvp in the menu??
Sirius234

Postby Lord_of_War » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:35 am

Sirius234 wrote:Maybe you could have the option of enabling pvp in the menu??

Shit post account found!
One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic. -- Joseph Stalin #1 Forum troll You mad bro?
"My soul is terrifying" "Some men just want to watch the world burn"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2M9t_tEhQ
Lord_of_War

Postby Jackard » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 am

Sirius234 wrote:Maybe you could have the option of enabling pvp in the menu??

mebbe u cud go die ??
Jackard

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas