Fun idea

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Fun idea

Postby Redkat » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Yeah, I'm all for more decorative items, a scarecrow is a lovely idea. I'd like a wooden bench and a wheelbarrow too, like a wooden decorative one and a bird table/house and more types of flowers with clay/wooden pots to put them in. Lol, I could go on for ages when it comes to decorative items, but yeah, definitely a scarecrow. :D

Droools.. go on.. i'll support anything. Lets have some for us decorators. Scarecrow might actually be useful in future game since i've heard rumours of birds for a long time.
Redkat

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Redkat wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Yeah, I'm all for more decorative items, a scarecrow is a lovely idea. I'd like a wooden bench and a wheelbarrow too, like a wooden decorative one and a bird table/house and more types of flowers with clay/wooden pots to put them in. Lol, I could go on for ages when it comes to decorative items, but yeah, definitely a scarecrow. :D

Droools.. go on.. i'll support anything. Lets have some for us decorators. Scarecrow might actually be useful in future game since i've heard rumours of birds for a long time.

Yeah, I hope so, it would be great to have birds, I bet if we do though they are turkeys ..... :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Kirche » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:45 am

Perhaps rather than just being a decorative object they could act as a sort of shield against plowed tile decay in a radius like a beehive, needing to be repaired once every few days with straw, thus rewarding active playing but reducing tedium from farming in some small way whilst still ensuring that plowed tile would eventually return to a natural state if left unprotected for a long period of time.
Kirche

Postby DarkCristi2 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:09 pm

The scarecrows could get you extra seeds if you harvest crops in its range
Allan please add detail
DarkCristi2

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas