Leather Ball. Balance

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Leather Ball. Balance

Postby LadyV » Sat May 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Qeeet wrote:I am not new to HnH. 2 days ago I created new character. I foraged, fished, hunted. I have 30 intel, and 10-17 of other attributes. I have a lot of leather which I cannot spend. And I believe any experienced player had such amount of leather. I know that curio table, I filled my study field with most effective curiosities I could find or craft. And now you are trying to tell that I'm doing something wrong, that I'm noob. Stop annoying please

Alright now I see the issue at hand. It's not about not enough curios. It's about you developed to fast to begin using the benefits of mining and farming to add new curios. This is why I and others have called for reasonable limits on the amount of food you can eat in a day. It only gets more out f hand as you get more developed. Im sorry but at any level you should not be able to eat a cows worth of meat in a day. You can not physically fit it in you.

As for calling you anything, I did not. I merely showed you the tables and lists. I will make a suggestion however. Slow down and enjoy the game. Why the rush to get through an entire game in a few days? All it leave you with is grinding and repetition.
LadyV

Re: Leather Ball. Balance

Postby spawningmink » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:10 pm

well after making a ql 600 ball just for fun its not a very good curio
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas