Birch Beer/ Tea

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Birch Beer/ Tea

Postby DeccaExMachina » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 am

From the research that I've done, I've learned that Weißbier is really the only one you'd use. This makes my original idea of having a birch beer kind of useless. But technically, birch beer isn't alcoholic, but rather, a soft drink. So maybe it'd be more suitable as a tea. According to the wiki, tea restores 15% of your stamina. Of course, the recipe would involve more birch related ingredients. Tea requires green, black, and regular tea leaves. Birch Tea could require only regular tea leaves, two birch catkins, and two pieces of birch bark. Since this is significantly easier to get than regular tea, it would restore less stamina than regular tea.

Is this a good idea?
Back to a Cambrian period older than Eden; On the ceiling is the moon, far below Mars. Wonder what the sunshine is like when depicted in a mural: 2D or not 2D?
Hallelujah, Hallelujah.
DeccaExMachina

Re: Birch Beer/ Tea

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:44 am

Honestly it looks harder to get than normal tea. Production of normal tea can easily get "industrialized". Tea crops, herbalist tables and some water. This one needs birch trees as well, and 2 birch barks is actually 2 birch trees. Making a lot of these would be a pain.
I think it should restore the same as tea, but be able to fit in big containers for actual stamina restoring use unlike tea.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Return to Critique & Ideas