Make wagons have inherent claims

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Make wagons have inherent claims

Postby jorb » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:44 am

sabinati wrote:I just think it makes sense and would improve gameplay/add possible playstyles if one's wagon, it's contents, and the animal attached to it are protected from theft and vandalism.

epicless wrote:Mechanics to support a nomadic lifestyle would definitely be interesting.

I agree.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby overtyped » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:06 pm

jorb wrote:
sabinati wrote:I just think it makes sense and would improve gameplay/add possible playstyles if one's wagon, it's contents, and the animal attached to it are protected from theft and vandalism.

epicless wrote:Mechanics to support a nomadic lifestyle would definitely be interesting.

I agree.

STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS!! IF YOU DO THIS HE MIGHT PUSH BACK LAUNCH TO PUT THIS IN. YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO!!!!
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby borka » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Too late ... :P

Don't you think with planned constant updates there's no room for ideas to code in at later time ?!?
borka

Postby Reeyfer » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 am

This idea is all kinds of awesome. Some of the best times I had back in the day were in my wagon, travelling the world.

As to the larger boats that someone mentioned, that would be pretty great too. If for no other reason than the need for a Piracy skill to board large boats you don't have permission for :lol:
Reeyfer

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas