Northern Kingdom Gets Dicked (Literally)

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Northern Kingdom Gets Dicked (Literally)

Postby NKgriefer69 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:47 am

DaniAngione wrote:
4. Inappropriate Content
No hotlinking allowed - use a proper image host. No excessive swearing, posting malicious links or disturbing images. That includes NSFW images.

Don't be a blatantly stupid/unfunny troll, derail otherwise interesting threads with your trolling, or troll/stir up drama on the forums with an alt. Hate speech is considered this. Don't accuse others of being trolls when they are simply disagreeing with you.

Using an alt account to stir up drama is against the forum rules. I think you'll have some trouble convincing people this isn't an alt account with that name...
I've already reported it.

Nice try, tho ;)

What do you mean this is a troll account? :oops: :?: :!: :shock: :shock: :roll: I use this username for everything and I'll even explain how I came up with it too! :o :o :D :geek: :mrgreen: NK stands for new kid :? , because I'm new to this game. Griefer is just my clan tag from my minecraft server, (shortened from XxXLeMCGrieferPussiMonsterXxX ;) ), and 69 is obviously my favorite sexual position. :o :o :twisted: :) :P If this really gets you hot and bothered, just have this thread moved to the bug report section :cry: :oops: :evil: :( :o :shock: :? :?: :roll: :| .
NKgriefer69

Re: Northern Kingdom Gets Dicked (Literally)

Postby jordancoles » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:29 am

Granger wrote:Moved this from Moot to Bugs, adjusted title to resemble the contents.

Please keep in mind that Bugs isn't The Moot, thus sadly the time for funny comments is over.

Why not move this back to the moot and make a bug's thread linking to the moot thread :ugeek:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Using sketches does not require vandal rights

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 am

Hey guys im a mod and im just going to rename your thread and move it to another, less relevant subforum, is that ok for everyone? still testing out the mod features sorry ...
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Metruption » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Granger wrote:Moved to bugs and now back.
Time off for the last two clowns for the derail and SASS - next time keep your objections to The Plea, please.

Coles wasn't being sassy at all, how fucking autistic are you?

jordancoles wrote:Why not move this back to the moot and make a bug's thread linking to the moot thread :ugeek:

Coles was saying that it's silly to move a thread containing discussion to a subforum where discussion is prohibited and you should have split a single post off from this thread to create a thread in the bugs subforum with a link to this tread for those who are willing to discuss.
Metruption

Postby Metruption » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Saxony4 wrote:I bet Bob Dole is behind this

Please don't compare me to that troll. I'm only here because I heard a moderator was doing some stupid shit and I wanted to call the out on it.
Metruption

Return to Hel