Idea to get rid of haven

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Idea to get rid of haven

Postby shubla » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Major issue is that people talk about the old hnh all the time and want it back!
They dont know whats best for them, but worry not!
I have a solution.
Lets ban ALL discussion about the old game on forums, on every thread, every post!

BAN H&H 2018
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Re: Idea to get rid of haven

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Many years have passed since I've first seen you around but you're still acting like you're 12 purus, hows that possible?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Baldarich » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:37 pm

I miss the old shubla, straight from the 'Go shubla, chop up the soul shubla, set on his goals shubla. I hate the new shubla, the bad mood shubla, the always rude shubla, spaz in the news shubla. I miss the sweet shubla, chop up the beats shubla. I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet shubla. See I invented shubla, it wasn't any shublas, and now I look and look around and there's so many shublas. I used to love shubla, I used to love shubla, I even had the pink Polo, I thought I was shubla. What if shubla made a song, about shubla? Called "I Miss The Old shubla," man that'd be so shubla! That's all it was shubla, we still love shubla, and I love you like shubla loves shubla.

For real tho shubla lost his mind

Old haven is superior to the new one thats why so many people talk about it CHANGE MY MIND
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Mario_Demorez » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Ya, get rid of all the history and shit. Who needs history or a past.
Mario_Demorez

Return to Hel