Idea. Kingdoms

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Idea. Kingdoms

Postby boogis » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:41 am

i ve been trolled and bullied for ideas which are core in this game like full loot, kings, and so on, i cant remember them all but ive noticed when i play this game that it has many of ideas i offered to other games. so its not matter of who is new or who is old, its a matter of people who is bulling for sake of bulling.
just think about it - when i offer something to you, what is already existing in this beautiful game - I GOT BULLIED cos idea is already here. when im offering this games ideas to other games then I GOD BULLIED cos this idea is new. you see. in your game those ideas are normal, but in other games same ideas are worth to be bullied for. but even when i repeat your own ideas to you, you still got agro cos im too stupid and dont know this game good, yet when i offer something new you still agro cos they are new. so for you my new ideas are the same like your own ideas for people from other games. and you bullying in all case as long as its a new idea.

there three stages of accepting new ideas:
1. this is cannot be, cos its never can be.
2. this idea sounds not that bad
3. this is the only way to be.

so im not surprised when you trolling me for my ideas, cos the only reason for that cos they are new and not everyone has flaxible mind, i just surprised by the people who track me from other games and give faulse info to the crowd hiding behind fake IDs. They must have developed high level of hatred to my person, but then problem is that they do both bad for themselves and the game.
boogis

Previous

Return to Hel