Re: what use have the bed?

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: what use have the bed?

Postby emiliaD » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:40 am

I played this before coming to Australia. I was so obsessed with my bed and cartoon bed sheets that i always want same type of sheets in my playing xD .
Last edited by MagicManICT on Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hel'd off topic/spam
Fine Quality products Buy Bed Sheets online Australia
emiliaD
Under curfew

what use have the bed?

Postby vatas » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:30 pm

This topic was necro'd by a spambot, but I'll summarize just in case.

There's currently two types of bed. Thatched Bed, and Sturdy Bed. Don't know of exact values but I'd like to assume that Sturdy Bed of any quality is better than any Thatched Bed.

Sleeping (logging out) in a bed will restore Travel Weariness (TW) that is when you fast travel. Current forms of fast travel are Hearthing (flat 0.1 points) Traveling to home dock with a ship (allowed even when exceeding your TW cap, puts you into 100% if you do), Traveling to a Charter Stone, and Traveling along a road (Wooden Signpost and Milestone.)

You will also regain SHP regardless if your energy is above the "healing" threshold of 8000. HHP wounds supposedly also tick down faster (this can be a problem if you have "Adder Bite" -wound, try to treat all your other wounds before sleeping to not get killed when the Adder Bite peaks.)

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Hitpoints
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Hel