Arcanum is looking for talents [ENG]

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Arcanum is looking for talents [ENG]

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:18 pm

Yaken wrote:300+ whites minimum

based
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Re: Arcanum is looking for talents [ENG]

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:30 am

ImageImageImage

WARNING, SANDFURY MARKET/ARCANUM ARE CONFIRMED SPRUCECAP KILLERS.
THEY SPEND HOURS AND HOURS EVERY DAY HUNTING AND KILLING NEW PLAYERS.
THEY EVEN SELL SCENTED ITEMS AT THEIR MARKET.
THEY WERE EMBARRASSED AT EVERY REAL PVP FIGHT THEY JOINED SO NOW THEY KILL NEW PLAYERS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY CAN MANAGE.
THEY EVEN HAD TO MESSAGE THE DISCORD MODS TO GET THE WARNINGS REMOVED FROM THE MAIN DISCORD.
VERY SHAMEFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE HERE.

DO NOT ENGAGE. LET THEIR VILLAGE ROT DUE TO LACK OF HELP AND ACTIVITY.

ImageImageImage
Zentetsuken

Postby ksaper » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:43 pm

Colorless is the lack of color. It values logic, power, answers to questions, design, apathy, and complication. It does not care about winning or loosing, its goal is simply to survive, upgrade and preserve its existance. Colorless is the jack of all trades, master of none
ksaper

Postby Pickard » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:56 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:WARNING, SANDFURY MARKET/ARCANUM ARE CONFIRMED SPRUCECAP KILLERS.
THEY SPEND HOURS AND HOURS EVERY DAY HUNTING AND KILLING NEW PLAYERS.
THEY EVEN SELL SCENTED ITEMS AT THEIR MARKET.
THEY WERE EMBARRASSED AT EVERY REAL PVP FIGHT THEY JOINED SO NOW THEY KILL NEW PLAYERS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY CAN MANAGE.
THEY EVEN HAD TO MESSAGE THE DISCORD MODS TO GET THE WARNINGS REMOVED FROM THE MAIN DISCORD.
VERY SHAMEFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE HERE.

DO NOT ENGAGE. LET THEIR VILLAGE ROT DUE TO LACK OF HELP AND ACTIVITY.

Your girlfriend was knocked out? I see on other reason why you write it everywhere. Dont take it so personal, this is a pvp game.
And I wouldnt care if it wasnt gross exaggeration mixed with lies. Scented items on the market is complete lie. Sprucecaps focus is also lie.
And I'd ask mods to muffle this blinking crap.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby lordgrunt » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:33 pm

those siren lights should be a bannable offense. reading the post impossible.
lordgrunt

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:15 am

Pickard wrote:Your girlfriend was knocked out? I see on other reason why you write it everywhere. Dont take it so personal, this is a pvp game.
And I wouldnt care if it wasnt gross exaggeration mixed with lies. Scented items on the market is complete lie. Sprucecaps focus is also lie.
And I'd ask mods to muffle this blinking crap.

ImageImageImage

Dozens and dozens of people have been knocked out by this group. This is the point of the post.

They spent the first 2 months of the world trolling the rivers and ocean side around the southern continents and leaving scents everywhere.

It is not an exaggeration at all, I don't know these people, I have no personal vendettas, I just think it's scummy behaviour and I've seen easily 30-40 discord posts of people who were KO'd, raided or killed and the scents tracked back to them. I am just here because I feel like people need to be warned.

There were 100s of posts of the forums condemning Snail for acting this way in previous worlds, and even he wasn't so brazen to do this while simultaneously hosting a market.

This is just a friendly warning.

DO NOT TRADE WITH SANDFURY MARKET, THEY SELL SCENTED ITEMS AND WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU FOR FUN.

DO NOT PLAY WITH ARCANUM UNLESS RUNNING AWAY FROM REAL PVP FIGHTS AND HUNTING AND KILLING SPRUCECAPS IS THE REPUTATION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING.

ImageImageImage
Zentetsuken

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:47 pm

lolnobuffs
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Return to Hel