Coronavirus

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Coronavirus

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:06 pm

telum12 wrote:
AtoB wrote:Average age of people who died 'from or with' corona was above the average age of the ones who died without it -> covid-19 extends life.

Yeah because death from COVID is positively correlated with age you dumbass.

“Billy goes and shoots 1000 people aged 100 in the head in Germany.”

AtoB’s hot take: “average age of people shot in the head by Billy was above the average age of those who died without being shot in the head by Billy -> being shot in the head by Billy extends life”

Holy crap take an intro to logic class and some statistics instead of reading whatever conspiracy theories are floating around on your Facebook feed.

best to just ignore this thread, AtoB literally doesn't live in the same universe as us. It's genuinely scary shit.
Zentetsuken

Postby Aperson » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:04 pm

AtoB wrote:What godforsaken shit hole country do you live in, when you need 500k dead from the genetic treatment (labeled as 'vaccine') to have it have worse consequences than the problem it's alleged to cure?

¦] the shit hole country where now 600k have died from it ¦]
It is nice to rest your weary bones from time to time. It is nice to lay down your burdens. It is nice to have a seat.
Aperson

Postby WowGain » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:48 am

AtoB wrote: the genetic treatment (labeled as 'vaccine')

W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby AntiBlitz » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:01 pm

you're a sheep if you believe 600k people died of corona. you cant with one hand ask for numbers from a hospital, and with the other pay them for each case they have.
AntiBlitz

Postby shubla » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:38 pm

Wrote a lengthy post that for some reason seems not to have been submitted...
Anyway...

In Finland, just a couple of weeks ago, there were news about the vaccination of the population taking until the Christmas, with the first shots being given to last people in September or even later than that!

But now, suddenly they announced that vaccination will be opened to everyone over 16 starting from next Monday!

I wonder why, did 300 000 vaccines appear out of nowhere? Or do people less than 60 or something refuse to take the vaccine? It seems very odd to me. After all, they should have with 1% error rate found out how many people take the vaccine with statistical quizzes and all that, so they can plan it accordingly? And its not like the amount of doses would be a surprise when they open the package.
So far they've vaccinated people so that every few weeks 5 years younger can get it, 50-54, 45-49 and so on. But from like 35 to 16 it happened in a very short time.
I think its very embarrassing, they should've known better or just made vaccines free for all after vaccinating people over 60 like many other countries, now they had to display both their incapability to plan out these things and the fact that there is a large amount of people who do not want to take the vaccine! Which of course may make more people refuse to take it.

Well anyway, I'm taking the 5g chip implant of course as soon as I can, because there is probably no way to travel anywhere anytime soon, without having at least both of the two doses.
In the case that they still refuse to open universities and other places in autumn, even though everyone (willing) has chance to be vaccinated at least almost before they'd open. I will also be needing the two doses, so I can depart the country forever in seek of greener pastures without restriction-loving-psychotic leaders.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:04 am

shubla, i can fly from the USofA to Denmark, without any vaccination proof. Very select countries are honestly doing anything restrictive at this point. The Scandinavian countries have a lockdown from flying in, yet i can land in Copenhagen and take a train in and still enter the country. So, not exactly restrictive by any means.
AntiBlitz

Postby shubla » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:06 am

Very select countries are honestly doing anything restrictive at this point.

Yeah of course you can visit EU countries, but I do not want to visit EU countries, I want to visit some mildly authoritarian and even dictatorship'ish countries, which are MUCH more strict with their borders. Literally not letting people in, and 100% guaranteed that when they finally start opening borders, the vaccines will be mandatory, at least if you want to avoid 14 days of expensive quarantine in god knows what state appointed 4 star hotel.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
shubla

Postby shubla » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Very select countries are honestly doing anything restrictive at this point.

I've been planning a short trip to somewhere at the end of summer, and I would like to further point out that most countries have very strict limitations, literally borders 100% closed for tourists, now that I've looked into it properly.
At least countries that I'd wish to visit.

First vaccine was not too bad, it was an exceptionally hot day in Finland (30c+). No complaints of how things were organized really. I walked in, no queue of any kind, they scanned my sickness insurance card or some such and assigned me to sit, maybe 15 seconds of waiting and I got invited to sit in another place, in which the final distribution of the inoculations took place. Was asked a few questions, about any allergies and my former associations with microsoft (no, not the latter one really). The actual injection could not be even noticed, I thought that the location of injection was being cleaned before injecting, at the stage where they were already sticking in the band aid! Now I am a bit nervous of people injecting me in random places in the public, like on trains etc. with unknown substances, because apparently it can not be felt at all if performed correctly. After injection I was redirected to chairs which were placed in shaded side of the building, with beautiful view into the sea and some dock/ship-building activities with cool sea breeze. The pain in the arm started right when I got up, went up for few minutes and then nearly disappeared after 15 or so minutes. Pain was felt for a few days, especially when trying to lift something and while trying to lie down. But no other symptomps.
The actual vaccine seems to take effect though, I can start to hear the low pitched hum when passing by the antennas...

Sadly the second dose will be given no sooner than in 12 weeks, - except maybe if if less people will take the first dose than was anticipated, which I hope will happen ¦]
12 weeks may water out my formerly mentioned plans of late summer retreat completely even if some countries will open up their borders soon, as I cannot get the dose in time, but thats what you get living in a developing country!
shubla

Postby SavageFox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:32 am

if you get the second dose and you have no symptoms at all whatsoever that means you already got the virus at one point and survived it like myself the only symptom you always get is the pain in the arm
SavageFox

Postby shubla » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:41 am

SavageFox wrote:if you get the second dose and you have no symptoms at all whatsoever that means you already got the virus at one point and survived it like myself the only symptom you always get is the pain in the arm

Why would that be? I have been injected with many other vaccines too, treating diseases that I have for sure never had, and most often don't have even that much arm pain after them.
Hopefully I've not had it, because in Finland you won't get vaccinated if you've had it already! Which is absolutely dim witted, because that makes some people not want to visit the tests in fear of delaying their vaccination time by god knows how long. (Because you need them for various activities, even if you had the immunity from the actual disease)
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to Hel