Good idea: Black grub rain

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Good idea: Black grub rain

Postby Deadlift_pro » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 am

Hello friends, I've been thinking long and hard about changes that I would want added to Hafen, this is one of the major ones I have ready; black grub rain, essentially black grub rain is a taxable way to add a nice bit of Swedish tradition and diversity to the game, while at the same time providing a benefit to supporters of the game.

My idea is as follows: some time during daylight a storm will start to brew, this will indicate an black grub rain! Ideally there would be a decent time window where hearthlings without a verified account could seek shelter in small log cabins to bunker down, or as I like to call them "cuck sheds". These sheds would simply be smaller versions of the log cabin currently in game, perhaps 2x3 or 3x3 in size, enough room for some basic activities like doll making or light pottery crafting.
After a time period it will start to rain black painted grubs which are already present in the game, players with verified accounts can then collect these black grubs and eat them.

Now obviously these "black grub rains" only hamper users without verified accounts, so this is an awesome way to help support Loftar and Jorb for making such a progressive game.

As always please only post constructive criticism in this thread.

User was banned for this post. (1 Week)
Last edited by TeckXKnight on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reposting spam, racism
Deadlift_pro

Return to Hel