Murdered in some town

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Murdered in some town

Postby bongshanky55 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:29 am

Somebody stole from me. I followed the scent to a place which looked like brodgar and got murdered the second I walked in. Just thought I'd let you know in case somebody wanted to track it.
Last edited by bongshanky55 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
bongshanky55

Re: Murdered in Brodgar

Postby bongshanky55 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:30 am

Anyways I'm glad to be dead. I really don't like the fact that you can get killed instantly by people just because they play more often. So I don't think I will be playing this again. But it was fun.
bongshanky55

Postby Leafstab » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:32 am

whut?
Leafstab

Postby bongshanky55 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:36 am

Actually I'm not sure if it was Brodgar. It was a city with a similar layout of palisades. I think a few hours south of the spawn but I could be wrong. I'm sure somebody knows who it was.
bongshanky55

Postby Onep » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:37 am

New Brodgar is not located in that direction. But do you know what side of town your scent would be on if you were murdered here?
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Redempter » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:38 am

Would be nice to have some more information about what happened, some screenshot, something because you know throwing accusation like that without proof is hard to believe and not really cool for the accused village. Also just so you know New Brodgar has been the target of Bob Dole recently, are you sure it was not him that killed you on his way out? I know he killed one of my alt that was on the outskirt of town. Lastly, not sure what you expected from a hardcode pvp permadeath game, of course people who played more then you will be stronger then you, that smell a bit like a troll but I'll give you the benefit of doubt.
Redempter

Postby Redempter » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:39 am

bongshanky55 wrote:Actually I'm not sure if it was Brodgar. It was a city with a similar layout of palisades. I think a few hours south of the spawn but I could be wrong. I'm sure somebody knows who it was.

If you're not even sure who it was, why are you even accusing us? For all I'm concerned, New Brodgar is a peaceful place, we only kill when we need to defend ourselves, nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: If you have proof that you were killed in New Brodgar, please give us the info and we'll track the murderer, else, please rephrase your thread title. Thank you.
Last edited by Redempter on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redempter

Postby Leafstab » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:44 am

bongshanky55 wrote:Actually I'm not sure if it was Brodgar. It was a city with a similar layout of palisades. I think a few hours south of the spawn but I could be wrong. I'm sure somebody knows who it was.

If you are unsure of where you even are why accuse Brodgar? please change the name of your thread thanks :D
Leafstab

Postby bongshanky55 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:54 am

Onep wrote:New Brodgar is not located in that direction. But do you know what side of town your scent would be on if you were murdered here?

Sort of in the middle of all the palisades

Redempter wrote:Would be nice to have some more information about what happened, some screenshot, something because you know throwing accusation like that without proof is hard to believe and not really cool for the accused village. Also just so you know New Brodgar has been the target of Bob Dole recently, are you sure it was not him that killed you on his way out? I know he killed one of my alt that was on the outskirt of town. Lastly, not sure what you expected from a hardcode pvp permadeath game, of course people who played more then you will be stronger then you, that smell a bit like a troll but I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

Sorry. I don't have any screenshots, names or anything. It all happened too fast.

I understand the nature of the game. But I don't play it enough anymore for it to be worth it. All I am is free food to someone else. I wish there were something to make it more fair but I don't have the solution.

Redempter wrote:

If you're not even sure who it was, why are you even accusing us? For all I'm concerned, New Brodgar is a peaceful place, we only kill when we need to defend ourselves, nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: If you have proof that you were killed in New Brodgar, please give us the info and we'll track the murderer, else, please rephrase your thread title. Thank you.

Sorry. It was exactly what I remember Brodgar looking like in an older world. I will fix the title.
bongshanky55

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:55 am

bongshanky55 wrote:Also, if you choose to live there you are retarded.

I lol'ed.

As everyone has pointed out, we are about 30 mins from the newb spawn, roughly east. Not several hours south.
Robben_DuMarsch

Next

Return to Hel