Offtopic

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Offtopic

Postby TeckXKnight » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:24 am

Kith is family. Generally you are born into one but adoption is sometimes an option. Most people find spouces to accumulate kith.
TeckXKnight

Re: What is kith?

Postby Shrapnelx » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:34 am

TeckXKnight wrote:Kith is family. Generally you are born into one but adoption is sometimes an option. Most people find spouces to accumulate kith.

Sounds interesting, how does it work? and what benefits does it provide?
Shrapnelx

Postby TeckXKnight » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:54 am

Shrapnelx wrote:Sounds interesting, how does it work? and what benefits does it provide?

During your early life family generally cares for you, educates you, and handles basic expenses. As you get older you'll be expected to care for and feed other family members. People who lack family or emotionally close figures in their lives tend to become emotionally, mentally, and/or physically retarded. It has been demonstrated that this retardation fades once adequate contact with other people has been met. Physical contact is imperative.

Family also acts as a safety net when things turn poorly, such as when losing a job or breaking up with a significant other.
TeckXKnight

Postby Sever » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:17 am

Come back two hours earlier.
Sever

Postby Shrapnelx » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:29 am

TeckXKnight wrote:
Shrapnelx wrote:Sounds interesting, how does it work? and what benefits does it provide?

During your early life family generally cares for you, educates you, and handles basic expenses. As you get older you'll be expected to care for and feed other family members. People who lack family or emotionally close figures in their lives tend to become emotionally, mentally, and/or physically retarded. It has been demonstrated that this retardation fades once adequate contact with other people has been met. Physical contact is imperative.

Family also acts as a safety net when things turn poorly, such as when losing a job or breaking up with a significant other.

Very interesting..
Shrapnelx

Postby linkfanpc » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:32 am

TeckXKnight wrote:

Thats interesting, but how do i unlock ingame and what benefits does it do ingame?
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Ninijutsu » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:00 am

Actually, kin is family and kith is friends.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby TeckXKnight » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:12 am

Ninijutsu wrote:Actually, kin is family and kith is friends.

Woops
TeckXKnight

Postby Vigilance » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 am

Today I learned about the benefits of family.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Goom » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 am

linkfanpc wrote:Thats interesting, but how do i unlock ingame and what benefits does it do ingame?

You need to find someone in-game to adopt you.
Goom

Next

Return to Hel