BRING BACK THE GRAPHICS! BRING BACK THE CHARM!

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

BRING BACK THE GRAPHICS! BRING BACK THE CHARM!

Postby Hibiki » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:28 pm

The game had such colorful and pretty graphics!! Why did you do an update for it? Why couldn't you just add new features and not change the game graphics?! People in the first version looked like in old school games, the whole game was styled like a fairy tale book, the whole game was a one huge fairy tale! And now the whole charm was spilled in the toilet. The game had soul, now it hasn't. Why don't you make players choose 3d graphics in the video settings? Why?! WHYYYYY!?!!!!! Im literally crying right now, i can't take it. THE GAME I WAS LOOKING FOR YEARS!!! WAS DESTROYED BY IT'S OWN CREATOR!!!! I DONT CARE IF IT IS NOT FREE ANYMORE!! BUT THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO PAY FOR!!! BRING BACK THE GRAPHICS!!! OR AT LEAST RELEASE THE FIRST VERSION FOR IPAD, SO IT WOULD BE POPULAR AGAIN!!! I CANT TAKE IT!!! I LITERALLY CAN NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LOOKING FOR SUCH A GAME FOR YEARS!!!! THEN I SAW A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ON THE CHANNEL "projared" I WAS SO HAPPY! I DOWNLOADED IT RIGHT AWAY, AND, IT WAS HORRIBLE. PLEASE, PLEASE. JUST BRING BACK THE OLD GRAPHICS. ITS NOT HARD AT ALL. PLEASE. and release it on ios.
Attachments
image.jpeg
This means 3d is not always good
image.jpeg (64.62 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Hibiki

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!

Postby jorb » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:31 pm

"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Hel