Allow ko'ed non-rage players to port back from water

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Allow ko'ed non-rage players to port back from water

Postby Headchef » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:15 am

wonder-ass wrote:
Headchef wrote:No we should not, mister chinup :lol:

ye we should its literally the biggest noob trap. tho ofc ad nibbas wouldnt want this fixed they are using it every day trying to kill nabs!!!

The water in general is the biggest noob trap. Boat shallows if you want to be safe.

Also we don't kill nabs on our own continent so it's whatever.

Mostly don't want it fixed so ozzychinup doesn't feel too safe in the rowboat when too pussy to buy rage :)
Headchef

Re: Allow ko'ed non-rage players to port back from water

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 am

I'm sure everyone cares about opinion of such a impartial player xD

Why do you AD nerds always have to offtopic with your shittalk in threads that aren't related to politics in any way?

waiting for answer
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Headchef » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:05 am

You just want to be safe in your rowboat because no rage ozzy does not like permadeath :)

No point of messaging my banned discord account btw, aside why would I 1v1 a non rage boy?
Headchef

Postby Embers » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:09 am

Wew such brave forum boi. But yeah dying in water sucks, but that doesn't mean that a group of people should have a safespace in it. Lowering the stamina drain when you're knocked in water might be helpfull to an extent too.
Embers

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:34 am

Headchef wrote:You just want to be safe in your rowboat because no rage ozzy does not like permadeath :)

No point of messaging my banned discord account btw, aside why would I 1v1 a non rage boy?

https://i.imgur.com/A0BOrns.png

Don't worry headchef, we all know living with autism ain't easy, you don't even remember a message your friend wrote 2 days ago.. poor little thing. Hit me up when you grow a pair of balls to 1v1 me.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Return to Hel