What are good things to ask hermits/noobs/small towns for?

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

What are good things to ask hermits/noobs/small towns for?

Postby biohazard » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:44 pm

the perfect nhn is a game wo alts and bots and cheats

so since current hmh is not perceft it means it has a long way to go and perhaps when its perfect as above ya dun reset worlds but expand them or sumthin like that, cuz the game is moar friendly and dun needs to clean the garbage so much

so ya see how poitless is to cheat on some broken thing, of ya ar forced to it, since ven if ya wanna peace other wont let ya habe it, but ya, when the game is nice hermits will rule the world

perhaps subs should be enforced or alts deleted some time after not havin shots subscription or sumthi
biohazard

Re: What are good things to ask hermits/noobs/small towns fo

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:38 pm

I don't think I quite understand what you're saying. Please use clearer English or a translator if your not comfortable with your written English skills.

If I do understand what you're saying, it's off topic to the thread and forum you posted in. We have threads for discussions of alts and bots. Use those to rant in, not "How Do I."
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Hel