Bug net

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Bug net

Postby loleznub » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 am

MagicManICT wrote:Old subject... viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44701 and not the only post about it.

MagicManICT wrote:Search function on the forum is archaic. Add to that, it won't index anything less than a 4 character string.

Why even say the first thing if you already knew the search function doesn't work?

That would be like going "The sandwich you gave me made me sick and I had to go to the hospital, I'm suing you for medical bills" and then saying after you had eaten the sandwich "btw im allergic to bread LuL"

????
loleznub

Re: Bug net

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 am

As a moderator, it's my prerogative to inform a poster if his idea is old news and should be researched further and not just reposted.

We don't hard enforce rules around here unless it is disruptive. There is one exception. If you have a moderation issue--report it or use the proper thread. Even a lot of that gets overlooked as long as it isn't disruptive. I'd have probably ignored this one if you haven't been poked the bear recently.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Hel