Gemcutting C&I

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Gemcutting C&I

Postby Randomovna » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:43 am

For now gemcutting is painful enough with all those jotuns turned to dust, but there are also some other bad moments.
First of all - the inability to mass-craft gems with selected shape. Sadly - there are some gems, that way better in lower-then-top shapes. So you need to break cutting and get rid of some gems to not cut it accidentaly. The only solution so far is to exclude "craft all" button while gem-cutting, but since it is kinda boring and slow process - that would just be even more painful and unfun.
So maybe we can get a separate craft category [Gemcutting] with separate craft options for every shape?
Or maybe you can use new item - Cutting Matrix to limit the max shape of craft? (it could be RMBed on Cutting Wheel (with inspecting would tell what matrix is currently on use) or needed as optional building material while constructing wheel (for lifetime, worse case, but still better then now)).

Also, please don't post your "I've cutted 3 gems for myself and don't think the mechanic is bad and need rework"

wanna ask peoples who free talking on english what this huge words meaning for you ? and what you think he wanna say with this words ?
Randomovna

Re: Gemcutting C&I

Postby MadNomad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:44 am

I've cut 4 gems myself and I don't think the mechanic is bad and needs rework

Randomovna wrote:and what you think he wanna say with this words ?

he's lazy and doesn't like to click a lot
Last edited by MadNomad on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Re: Gemcutting C&I

Postby Randomovna » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:49 am

MadNomad wrote:I've cut 4 gems myself and I don't think the mechanic is bad and needs rework
i've cut 5 gems myself and I don't think the mechanic is bad and needs rework
Randomovna

Return to Hel