Option 2. Buy Game time

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Option 2. Buy Game time

Postby judymattson » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:47 am

I have a question, the description of this payment option says "Game Time lets you play completely unrestricted while it lasts, regardless of how much time you spend logged in." 15$ for 1 month of Game Time. An option above it talks about Play Time. From what i understand Play Time and Game Time are two different things, the first is how much you spend online and second one is no matter how much you spend in game, it passes with real time. Please tell me if i'm wrong, because having 720 hours of Play time for 15$ is pretty reasonable deal, otherwise why are there two different payment options for 1 month of Game Time (one 15$ option 2. and another 10$ monthly subscription option 5, which you can stop at any time).
judymattson

Re: Option 2. Buy Game time

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 am

For the purposes of tracking the time you have left on a subscription, game "up time" is tracked. Any outages or server maintenance time doesn't count towards your billing.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Option 2. Buy Game time

Postby shubla » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:18 am

MagicManICT wrote:For the purposes of tracking the time you have left on a subscription, game "up time" is tracked. Any outages or server maintenance time doesn't count towards your billing.

Do your job!! This is spam post, obviously!! There is no 10usd or 15usd monthly subscription option, and overall his post is weird (talking about ability to play unrestricted by paying, what?)
Also his account has been registered less than 1 minute before he posted.
chebermech wrote:I have a question, the description of this payment option says "Game Time lets you play completely unrestricted while it lasts, regardless of how much time you spend logged in." 15$ for 1 month of Game Time. An option above it talks about Play Time. From what i understand Play Time and Game Time are two different things, the first is how much you spend online and second one is no matter how much you spend in game, it passes with real time. Please tell me if i'm wrong, because having 720 hours of Play time for 15$ is pretty reasonable deal, otherwise why are there two different payment options for 1 month of Game Time (one 15$ option 2. and another 10$ monthly subscription option 5, which you can stop at any time).

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=39929

We can find this thread with quick search.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Return to Hel