Coronavirus

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Coronavirus

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:38 am

Astarisk wrote:I won't even touch the deep state conspiracy theories as that could an entire novella of its own.

I'm curious, do you even know what the deep state is, or is it some nebulous boogeyman to you sort of like the conspiracy (literally straight outta nazi germany) that there is a cultural marxist movement in academia?

I mean this was supposed to be a one sentence reply, but I ought to go more into this and why the nazis were so against academia in general. It was literally part of their philosophy, they resented 'the thinking man', here have a look:

http://www.media-studies.ca/articles/fascism.htm

Basically, the propaganda aimed to move people to action based on excitement and 'feel good' emotions, it encouraged narcissistic beliefs about oneself that the elite could reinforce so long as you adhered to their narratives of the jewish being evil or that Germany must go to war and expand aggressively into the world, take what it is born to do (almost a bit like manifest destiny of america I guess). Actually no, that literally is a direct comparison made by the [uel=https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/lebensraum]nazis themselves[/url], though, what their word is worth is anyone's guess. Lebensraum is manifest destiny for Germany.

Hell, the parrelels between Germany and the us get pretty bleak, nazis modelled themselves a fair bit off the US in that way. Let's be real though, everyone was a bastard then, you couldn't find a country who wasn't racist or bigoted in some way, it's just that a handful of them were murderously bigoted, and to different scales.

But what the fuck do you care about this? You're some conspiracist who thinks they put floruide in the water (they did!)

You know why? Because it's good for you.
Regnurr

Postby dafels » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:39 pm

damn jorb, why???????????????????????????????
dafels

Postby Regnurr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Burinn wrote:
Regnurr wrote:Pretty much sums jorb up. Maybe he found a way to philosophically justify his decisions, just how he rationalizes other failures in life.

Disagree with Gorbo or not, but "Gorbo has a consistent worldview" is not the dunk you think it is.

Damn, maybe I should start actually listening to what someone who clearly has my best interest in mind has to say, because you certainly are good at convincing people you are belligerent towards that you're making a great point!
Regnurr

Postby jorb » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:43 pm

Powerlevel of a couple of posts was a bit high, so I cleaned up a bit. Let's try to keep it mildly civil.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:55 pm

jorb wrote:Powerlevel of a couple of posts was a bit high, so I cleaned up a bit. Let's try to keep it mildly civil.

you literally just claimed that coronavirus is a deepstate conspiracy and now you are asking for civility and "cleaning up posts" you don't like?

christ you really have no shame do you
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Jalpha » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:34 pm

They didn't even go to Hel. Dramatic.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Burinn » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:36 pm

Jalpha wrote:They didn't even go to Hel. Dramatic.

Cringe has no place in Hel.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby jorb » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:29 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
jorb wrote:Powerlevel of a couple of posts was a bit high, so I cleaned up a bit. Let's try to keep it mildly civil.

you literally just claimed that coronavirus is a deepstate conspiracy and now you are asking for civility and "cleaning up posts" you don't like?

christ you really have no shame do you

I claimed that it was being used as an expediency to advance government power, and I called the attention given to it a misdirection. I do not deny that the virus exists (I claimed that it has low mortality rates when factored for age and pre-existing conditions, which it does), and I have several acquaintances in the medical profession who can attest to having treated very severe cases of it. My point remains unchanged. As to its origins, my impression is that the Wuhan virus lab is even the semi-official conspiracy theory these days, though I shall confess to not keeping up with the minute-to-minute changes in the ever shifting sands of current orthodoxy.

I am highly skeptical about the inocluations, both in terms of their efficacy (Needs "booster shots" and "doesn't protect agains the kappa-phi-delta-pokémon", &c&c) and in terms of their safety and long term effects. Again, the fact that normal tort law does not apply to the pharmaceutical companies producing these products should give anyone pause, because that is a very toxic incentive structure to work under. I find it shocking that these drugs are being administered to pregnant women, in light of all the fun we had with e.g. thalidomide back in the days. You screaming at me is clearly not going to change that.

As regards "the deep state", I simply have no illusions about western democracy. Look up Operation Ajax, Operation PBSuccess, MKULTRA, ECHELON, COINTELPRO, or the Church Committee, or any number of other "conspiracy theories" turned conspiracy facts by virtue of age, and you will find power highly corrupting and stopping at very little to advance its cause. Full-spectrum dominance is stated American military doctrine, and there are quite simply no limits to what that entails.

Conspiracy is the very essence of the world of military intelligence, and we have then not even touched upon the darker subject of spiritual warfare, nor have we discussed banking and capital, but you know too little, and are much too arrogant and prideful, for it to be meaningful for me to bring that to the table. Suffice it to say that I read a lot. Here are three book recommendations:

Tragedy & Hope
Fire in the Minds of Men
Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age.

The first two are scholarly works by mainstream authors, the third is a history of an idea, written by an Orthodox monk.

You not liking my take is not the same as me being uncivil about presenting it. Easy distinction.

I can sincerely say that I hope I am wrong. I take no particular joy in contrarianism, and I am aware of how superficial my own understanding of these enormous subjects is.

Do not take me for some conjurer of simple tricks, Bilbo Baggins. I am not trying to rob you.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Jalpha » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:35 pm

Knowing this helps no-one. Too few would give up their fantasies and delusions willingly for anything to be able to be done about it. Staying in the West you will become a puppet of hedonistic nihilism. Dance your way into the grave or leave. But where can a free mind go. I doubt the East is any better.

Whites are being victimised by their own degeneracy and hedonism. Any protest equates to the gurgles of a drowning man.

This virus and the way it is being managed are symbolic of western failure yet it is only the tip of the iceberg as relates to societal incompetencies.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby mvgulik » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:03 am

The world according to Jorb's personal arguments.
- Corona vaccinas where only tested in/by the USA (False), or Jorb lives in the USA (False).
- Side effects of vaccination are potentially worse than the side effect of a corona infection (False).
- There is no such thing as biodiversity and/or evolution pressure (False). Or at least vaccines should be above that to be truly useful or trust wordy (False).

- Power corrupts (True) - (Usually also helped and maintained by others.)

... Higher than average IQ don't automatically means better insides. But it will make one better in generating arguments in support of ones personal view (whether that view is right or wrong).) ...

... IQ is just a brains efficiency rating related to its data absorption, processing and recalling features. The general "Garbage in, garbage out" principle is not effected by this. The outgoing garbage just looks and feels nicer. ...
mvgulik

PreviousNext

Return to Hel