Coronavirus

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Coronavirus

Postby AtoB » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:14 pm

mvgulik wrote:- Corona vaccinas where only tested in/by the USA (False),

The argument is that there are no long-term tests.
Which simply can not exist for something for which long-term test started less than 9 months ago.

- Side effects of vaccination are potentially worse than the side effect of a corona infection (False).

Depens on who you ask. And the age group you look at.
For children (or, depending on who you ask, anyone below 50) the potential and the, so far, completely unknown long-term (see above) side effects of the jab are likely way worse than anything covid they could experience.

- There is no such thing as biodiversity and/or evolution pressure (False).

Evolutionary pressure is mainly happening in the 'vaccinated'.
AtoB

Postby jordancoles » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:02 pm

AtoB is on track to earn a Herman Cain Award
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:08 am

jorb wrote:I claimed that it was being used as an expediency to advance government power, and I called the attention given to it a misdirection....

Do not take me for some conjurer of simple tricks, Bilbo Baggins. I am not trying to rob you.

Sadly, if history proves anything, it proves that most people do not learn from history.
If they did, they would not let themselves be hoodwinked. The coronavirus is real enough, and statistically it is the third deadliest cause of death in the United States. Nevertheless, it is still only 0.6%, almost always with comorbidities. There is no justification at all for the panic some people have.
I've more or less continued to live a normal life here in Omaha since March 2020. It's an urban space. Some restrictions took effect for a short time and some parts of the state, where the meat packing plants are in the far northeast, had an outbreak. Many of my friends got the virus, and then later got the vaccine. They were fine in both cases, as most of them are healthy and not octogenarians; even those who were either had no effect from the virus, got the vaccine, or never caught it.
We practically didn't shut down. We had a mask mandate from August to I think about Easter, much less than a year. We had quotas for a few months early on in my city. We've been fine.

I sadly agree that, real though the virus is, it is really showing who actually does research and who takes government and media as Gospel truth. As much as the backwards peasants from a millennium ago such people sneer at. Again, we don't learn from history. We just repeat it.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby AntiBlitz » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 pm

GenghisKhan44 wrote:
statistically it is the third deadliest cause of death in the United States.

Simply, you cannot subsidize privatized healthcare and assume that numbers are correctly reported. You also cannot assume that someones title makes them immune from evil/fault, IE im a doctor therefore I am unable to lie.

The federal government supplied aid to all authorities to include hospitals, which are almost all privatized(owned by someone, or claim to be non-profit, funded by govt. yet still owned by someone). Hospitals immediately claim they are inundated with patients and need help, so the feds step in and purchase equipment and fund the hospital during this time for each reported case they have. They were so badly swamped with patients that they sent two hospital ships, which were never actually utilized, and instead made sure to keep their hospital as full as possible, but somehow not full enough to actually use the ships. Sounds almost ironic that you would fill every bed possible, but simply not have enough patients to even send to the 2,000 bed total hospital ships sitting in the harbor during the alleged worst pandemic crisis in the modern world. Inundated, in one of the largest cities in the country, right? More logical to believe they maxed out their facility to gather as much funding as possible federally, as well as send this to insurance for maximum profiteering.
Prior to actual testing, all patients with overtly assumed symptoms are claimed to be a carrier for coronavirus. So our statistics are already bad. Secondly, prexisting conditions which are the actual cause of death for patients whom showed signs or symptoms, assumed to have covid are naturally counted in this process. Now we have testing which can be done, and yet we have already created this alleged massive death toll of which we cannot scrutinize.
We have no idea of the true death count, and presumably, its substantially lower then we are told to believe.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/17/nearly- ... fight.html
AntiBlitz

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:19 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:conjecture

I absolutely agree, but without other statistics, we have to go with what we've got. Besides, if these are the best stats they can claim, the Wu Flu doesn't even account for 1% of deaths in the US. Barely over half.
6 in 1,000 is more than 1, but it's still smol.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby shubla » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:47 am

I've truly lost faith in my country. Its led by Finnish taliban, they restrict life with similar rationality and constraints as taliban do in Afganistan.

Its been 2 years, with not even single in person contact teaching course or meeting. Everything has been remote, and few planned events were all canceled. Recently I wanted to pick up a new hobby but they decided to close all venues for it.

Vaccines are not mandatory for anyone, 20% have not and will not take them ever, likely. Even among doctors and nurses they are not yet mandatory, but it is under consideration, apparently 2 years is not enough to prepare any decisions.
These 20% fill up hospitals.
What does the taliban do? Close down indoor gyms, swimming halls etc. for all! Not just the unvaccinated. But all, and 24/7 until 10.1. at least.
How about bars, restaurants night clubs? No restrictions at all! Other than having to close at 17. Because its a well known fact, that covid19 does not spread during morning, noon or afternoon hours. Vaccine passes? Nah, why use them they would restrict the poor 20%!

Waiting time for dentist is more than 1 year in public healthcare. Everything else is also delayed to treat the unvaccinated and old and sick. Heart surgeries are canceled hours ahead the operation etc.

Covid has also caused massive death in Finland, in 2020 it killed one person under 30, can you imagine that! Maybe there will be second when 2021 numbers are released?

Its not just the gym thing, but almost every single decision about the pandemic has been just outright retarded.

For example, contacts are traced by HUNDREDS of nurses in call centers to advice the exposed to self quarantine. However, it often takes longer time to trace the contacts than what the quarantine duration even is! Many doctors etc think this is quite stupid, but nothing has been done to it so far.

Every day in media there are shock/scare articles to keep people afraid, support for government is at all time high.

I feel like the only realistic option is to move out of country. Do other countries maybe all have the same problems?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby TheServant » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:37 am

shubla wrote:I feel like the only realistic option is to move out of country. Do other countries maybe all have the same problems?

You don't realize how lucky you are by living in Finland. Do some research.
TheServant

Postby shubla » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:42 am

TheServant wrote:
shubla wrote:I feel like the only realistic option is to move out of country. Do other countries maybe all have the same problems?

You don't realize how lucky you are by living in Finland. Do some research.

Yes, like people were lucky to live in Rome 2000 years ago. But it didn't end too well for them. There is no reason to assume that Finland would be great place to live in 15 years for example.

No but really, Finland being better place than some random shitty country is not an excuse to waste years of peoples lives and do something like this.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby telum12 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:44 pm

shubla wrote:I've truly lost faith in my country. Its led by Finnish taliban, they restrict life with similar rationality and constraints as taliban do in Afganistan.

That's the most ignorant shit I've heard you say, and I've heard you say a lot of ignorant shit.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby mvgulik » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:28 pm

... I hear rumors about potentially renaming "Mount Stupid" to "Mount Shubla". ...
mvgulik

PreviousNext

Return to Hel