Coronavirus

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Coronavirus

Postby Fostik » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:49 pm

shubla wrote:I feel like the only realistic option is to move out of country. Do other countries maybe all have the same problems?

Well, the worst thing in most countries is people segregation created by vaccination, you can't enter most public places without certificate with 2 vaccines or covid test, even if you done first shot and waiting for second, can not be vaccinated due to own beliefs or religion (agree this is dumb, but you can still wear hijab in public places if you want, right?), or even chronic illnesses that does not allow you to receive vaccine with inability to receive special permission due to super slow legal processes in certain countries (especially developing).

You are really lucky to live in Finland, where all human rights are valued equally.
In Ukraine for example I was unable even to enter McDonalds to order food to go, while I waited for 2nd vaccine shot for a month. At the same time vaccinated people often does not wear mask or even not follow covid restrictions, like they are invulnerable for covid and can't act as disease carrier.

inb4 I don't protect antivaxxers or anything like that, there is basic humanity rules that should be respected
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:11 pm

shubla wrote:
TheServant wrote:
shubla wrote:I feel like the only realistic option is to move out of country. Do other countries maybe all have the same problems?

You don't realize how lucky you are by living in Finland. Do some research.

Yes, like people were lucky to live in Rome 2000 years ago. But it didn't end too well for them. There is no reason to assume that Finland would be great place to live in 15 years for example.

No but really, Finland being better place than some random shitty country is not an excuse to waste years of peoples lives and do something like this.

I think Shubla has a valid complaint here. Finland has done a lot of great things as a country the last century, but like everyone else, they've also had a few blunders. On the other hand, just think of what your grandparents and great grandparents had to suffer through during the Great Wars, the flu pandemic of 1919, the Great Depression, and worse. I think some folks just don't have any frame of reference for "terrible living conditions" or "terrible government decisions." One can read history, but it can be hard to appreciate the lessons of history without having been through a real hardship.

Fostik wrote:you can't enter most public places without certificate with 2 vaccines or covid test, even if you done first shot and waiting for second, can not be vaccinated due to own beliefs or religion (agree this is dumb, but you can still wear hijab in public places if you want, right?)

A hijab doesn't kill people, just makes it public which religion you follow. The last governments I knew to ban such things were Fascists or Communists.

Overall, don't be surprised if this pandemic doesn't continue on for another year or two--when herd immunity finally is reached for the unvaccinated... assuming that we don't get some mutation that puts all the vaccination and immunity from previous exposure back to square 1.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby shubla » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:21 am

Fostik wrote:You are really lucky to live in Finland, where all human rights are valued equally.

If human rights means that I cannot go to school, I cannot go to gym, I cannot go to museum, I cannot go to theatre, I cannot meet other people non-remotely, then we are living in 1984 definition of the word freedom.

Risk groups are unvaccinated people, fat people, old people, chronically sick people, isolate them not the others.
Instead of human lifes, lost high quality living years should be counted. We can safely say that we lose due to restrictions at least few million of them annually. If some old demented elder dies its of course very sad but not much of value was lost.

The fact is that vaccine does not have many serious side effects, and majority of people in hospitals are unvaccinated, so it seems to do its job as well. What doesn't do its job is the taliban who restricts everyone and all.

Also consider this: do the unvaccinated have the freedom to make lives of other people miserable via stressing hospitals to their limit?
Or do the vaccinated people have rights to not have their lifes ruined by the unvaccinated via spreading of the illness and continuous restrictions on life?

I took some effort to check what kind of measures other countries have done. And in denmark for example the restrictions seem consistent. Universities and schools can stay open, as do recreational places such as gyms and movie theaters. Nightclubs not. Covid passport is mandatory to stay open for most businesses, even for universities! While restaurants are forced to use covid pass and restrict opening times a bit.
In Sweden too, there is only some limitation to capacities of gyms for having 10 sqm for each person and not too much of anything else.

The more I think of the fact that in Finland restaurants have no restrictions or even covid pass, but recreational places have to close down no matter what, I get amused.
Even in health ministry documents many recreational things like gyms are in lowest risk category, while restaurants are not...

just think of what your grandparents and great grandparents had to suffer through during the Great Wars, the flu pandemic of 1919, the Great Depression

I appreciate the efforts and ultimate sacrifices that they had to do to defend our country etc. But its still not an excuse to make dumb decisions as I said. I am not frustrated of covid, I am frustrated of the incompetent people in charge doing dumb decisions.

One issue for sure is also that the restrictions are not equal. If you are typical middle aged person in Finland with your own house, 2 kids, dog, a nice car, wife etc. with lake view from your window. I'm sure that having to spend time in your home for a few years is not so bad. But think of old people who were in the beginning completely separated from all their relatives and denied visitors, and even now they cannot really meet anyone. Or young people who were cancelled of elementary school for months. Or even worse, university students who have not met their peers (other than via unofficial channels of course, but even many of those are cancelled because most people obey most recommendations) in years. Some have even graduated without ever visiting their school in person. And this has had a very bad effect in quality of study. At least in anecdotal level I've heard people holding nearly identical course as in some previous year, but students getting a lot worse grades and in general having many problems during courses. Also many highschool/primary school level students in interviews say that they just open the remote lecture and then go sleep or watch netflix on their phones. There will be a generation of people who have basically skipped years of school and socializing. Thats also something that I'm a bit worried about regarding the future.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Teleskop » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:19 am

LOL you guys there believing coronavirus in 2021

the vaccines are full of graphene oxide which causes the oxidative stress responsible for covid symptoms and mucus membrane inflammation responsible for loss of smell and taste

it is enough to test positive for covid after death for the death to be classified as a covid death,and covid deaths dont get autopsy to verify the death cause

these "covid tests" test positive on papaya and coca cola too so they must be deadly accurate

anyone talking about that gets instantly silenced.

YOU BELIEVE A FAKE FEARMONGERING PANDEMY
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:00 pm

Teleskop wrote:
LOL you guys there believing coronavirus in 2021

the vaccines are full of graphene oxide which causes the oxidative stress responsible for covid symptoms and mucus membrane inflammation responsible for loss of smell and taste

it is enough to test positive for covid after death for the death to be classified as a covid death,and covid deaths dont get autopsy to verify the death cause

these "covid tests" test positive on papaya and coca cola too so they must be deadly accurate

anyone talking about that gets instantly silenced.

YOU BELIEVE A FAKE FEARMONGERING PANDEMY

Reminds me of the fact that dihydrogen monoxide is killing us every day, and these people are concerned about a fake pandemic, injecting placebo fluid into their blood.
smh
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Fostik » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:31 pm

shubla wrote:Risk groups are unvaccinated people, fat people, old people, chronically sick people, isolate them not the others.
Instead of human lifes, lost high quality living years should be counted. We can safely say that we lose due to restrictions at least few million of them annually. If some old demented elder dies its of course very sad but not much of value was lost.

There is no government on entire planet who done restrictions in such way, IIRC (despite countries that did not implemented any restrictions). Not a reason for you to blame Finland.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby telum12 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:22 pm

Italy did it like shubla wants for a bit.

It’s almost like overfilled hospitals affect more than just fat people hmmm might be unrelated though, probably no reason to worry about Covid
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:24 pm

telum12 wrote:Italy did it like shubla wants for a bit.

It’s almost like overfilled hospitals affect more than just fat people hmmm might be unrelated though, probably no reason to worry about Covid

The army was literally carrying bodies out of cities in trucks during the night
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby shubla » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:01 pm

Fostik wrote:
shubla wrote:Risk groups are unvaccinated people, fat people, old people, chronically sick people, isolate them not the others.

There is no government on entire planet who done restrictions in such way, IIRC (despite countries that did not implemented any restrictions). Not a reason for you to blame Finland.

Denmark for example has done restrictions in way more sensible way.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby MadNomad » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:40 pm

just stop needling yourself with 10 doses of eutanasol wrongly called vaccine and instead of believing your tv cesspool believe in the people that want good for you

teleskop is right here

have you ever seen a single dead body in the street or shop? or piles of them? did you? LOL

it's not a secret that all this is bullshit

or you could muzzle yourself up while your dog remains unmuzzled cause it's higher in hierarchy
MadNomad

PreviousNext

Return to Hel