Anomaly

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Anomaly

Postby kmarad » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 am

Man please use paragraphs, and spaces and please help people read your message.

TBH I haven't read 3 lines, and even if that's interesting it's just unreadable.
kmarad

Re: Anomaly

Postby a-Simulacrum » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:25 am

kmarad wrote:Man please use paragraphs, and spaces and please help people read your message.

there are paragraphs, learn what paragraphs are redditor.
kmarad wrote:even if that's interesting it's just unreadable.

not my problem if you're illiterate. it's perfectly legible
a-Simulacrum

Postby BoxOfHats » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:31 am

It's poorly formatted, and you apparently don't know what the shift key on your keyboard does. Readability is key if you're going to write lots of text, and this is a nightmare to read.
gamesux, lifesux.
BoxOfHats

Postby waga » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:33 am

BoxOfHats wrote:It's poorly formatted, and you apparently don't know what the shift key on your keyboard does. Readability is key if you're going to write lots of text, and this is a nightmare to read.

Have my upvote.
waga

Postby a-Simulacrum » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:34 am

BoxOfHats wrote:It's poorly formatted, and you apparently don't know what the shift key on your keyboard does. Readability is key if you're going to write lots of text, and this is a nightmare to read.

it's not poorly formatted at all, you're just braindead and apparently have never learned that paragraphs don't need spaces seperating them.
a-Simulacrum

Postby xdragonlord18 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 am

a-Simulacrum wrote:

it's not poorly formatted at all, you're just braindead and apparently have never learned that paragraphs don't need spaces seperating them.

Who cares if they're required? It makes your post more readable so consider adding them next time, dumb-dumb idiot.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby a-Simulacrum » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:41 am

xdragonlord18 wrote:
a-Simulacrum wrote:

Who cares if they're required? It makes your post more readable so consider adding them next time, dumb-dumb idiot.

if you can't read and immediately identify 3 paragraphs of text then the issue is with your third world shithole countries education system, my subhuman friend.
a-Simulacrum

Return to Hel