Ozzy's Store is back! UPDATED 25.03

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Ozzy's Store is back! UPDATED 25.03

Postby JuroTheDragon » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:54 am

Biggest thief guys on this world, dont trust him he baits you, comes with fighters > kills you and takes ur stuff !! :twisted: better dont trade with him .
JuroTheDragon
Under curfew

Re: Ozzy's Store is back! UPDATED 25.03

Postby TheBloodyBandit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:04 pm

We have wanted to buy some PvE tools from him ( we asked for Hammer + Anvil, Pickaxe and Scythe ) and we was coming with 6 subtokens and they were waiting with fighters, killed our alt and we have lost the tokens... :-(((

Dont trust !!
TheBloodyBandit

Postby MightySheep » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:00 pm

JuroTheDragon wrote:Biggest thief guys on this world, dont trust him he baits you, comes with fighters > kills you and takes ur stuff !! :twisted: better dont trade with him .

TheBloodyBandit wrote:We have wanted to buy some PvE tools from him ( we asked for Hammer + Anvil, Pickaxe and Scythe ) and we was coming with 6 subtokens and they were waiting with fighters, killed our alt and we have lost the tokens...

is it vertixens turn to post next? is this some sort of polish rivalry ? not quite sure what this is supposed to be lol
MightySheep

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:14 pm

MightySheep wrote:is it vertixens turn to post next?

Both of these accounts belong to Vertixen, unfortunetly this forum has no mods so he can spam on 3 accounts literally doxing me and they still don't give a fuck, anyway hopefully everyone knows that this autist is lying and just making up stories because he can't win in a videogame even after he quit his job for it
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Return to Hel