Snow should build up around doors

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Snow should build up around doors

Postby azrid » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Hasta wrote:
azrid wrote:People seem to agree winter is harsh enough right now.
Bad idea.

Again, the "harshness" of winter is that it provides literally NOTHING else to do but shitpost on forums. Any other "busy work" would make people to stay in game longer. So, yeah, make the snow block doors, gates, cave entrances etc. The ice on waterways just doesn't seem to cut it.

you are playing dumb
I see you and your kind plotting to ruin the forums on the discord because you dislike shubla
azrid

Re: Snow should build up around doors

Postby Hasta » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:49 pm

azrid wrote:I see you and your kind plotting to ruin the forums on the discord because you dislike shubla

Errm what? First of all, I can't say I'm a friend of shubla but we had some very nice in-game interactions few worlds back and therefore I'm inclined to like him. Secondly, I'm not on any discord channel so if you say you "saw" me there you're nothing but a filthy liar. And, as to the matter of your comment -- you damn right I'm playing dumb, shitting on winter season just for kicks because I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO in the game. See? That's my point exactly.
Hasta

Postby xdragonlord18 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:51 pm

azrid wrote:you are playing dumb

He isn't playing.
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby azrid » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:00 pm

liar too
azrid

Postby Hasta » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 pm

If you can't prove your accusations you're the liar *shrugs*.
I am not a part of any "evil plotting" group you're so afraid of, I just got bored and decided to stir the pot here.
It's nice to see you guys get more toxic with each passing year. Less coherent, but much, much more toxic XD
Hasta

Postby azrid » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:03 am

Hasta wrote:I just got bored and decided to stir the pot here.

Yea clearly your postings recently havent been all genuine. You're a rat.
azrid

Postby Hasta » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:02 pm

azrid wrote:Yea clearly your postings recently havent been all genuine. You're a rat.

You're a fuckface. Also, you post too many complaints about other people's comments. See, I prefer to make an unrelated insult firsthand so the sad little man on the receiving end of it has no illusions about my intentions, and THEN I make a valid point. I'm nice like this =)
Hasta

Postby Omnipotent » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:00 pm

azrid wrote:
Hasta wrote:I just got bored and decided to stir the pot here.

Yea clearly your postings recently havent been all genuine. You're a rat.

Can you guys please take your fight to PM? This is a C&I post, not the moot. If you want to shit on my idea, go for it. You seem to be good at that. But spamming it up with a fight is not helping anyone. Thanks.

Back on topic: sawing a hole through the roof sounds a little crazy, but if/when we do get object controlled objects that could be cool. Don't think anyone's getting out of a stone tower that way though, haha.
Omnipotent

Return to Hel