Suggestion for megathread

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Suggestion for megathread

Postby Mario_Demorez » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:23 am

Could we instead make a mega thread that was for shublas shitty ideas? It would be a lot cleaner for C&I! All shubla ideas should be merged together so they can all be hated easier. This would decrease the amount of shit talk spread throughout the forum too!
Mario_Demorez

Postby ZantetsukenX » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:46 am

shubla wrote:
Aceb wrote:Only granger deserve such shrine. Topic maker do not belong.

It wouldn't be a shrine.
It would be made just to clean up C&I of all the unrelated filth that some people post.

A thread dedicated to all the ideas of Shubla, making it so he's not allowed to post any new threads on C&I would be amazing! This is a fantastic idea!
ZantetsukenX

Re: Suggestion for shublablog

Postby borka » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:54 am

jorb Rules wrote:The forum is not your blog!

Just do your own ... mirror your HnH threads there ... have discussion
shubla wrote:for people about me
... have a donation button (to pay for google rank tuning) ... all is good

;)
borka

Postby shubla » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:46 am

MagicManICT wrote:My only suggestion on the matter is thus:

You make your own bed, and you have to lie in your own bed. If you are uncomfortable in that bed, then make a different bed. Unlike beds, reputations are slow to change, but people will notice if you decide to change your habits. In case you miss the allegory--the bed is your reputation. How you act (post) is how people interpret who you are. If you act like a troll and quack like a troll, a troll you become. I cannot fix that for you.

I was just asking whether we could remove all these useless replies from C&I but no then.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Aceb » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Most of those aren't useless and have some on topic value.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:57 am

Ardennesss wrote:In case what Magicman had to say was too cryptic for you, the tl;dr version is that if you act like a retard you're going to be treated like a retard.

I find the critique and idea of who may or may not be retarded to be very helpful and insightful while I am browsing this subforum
Zentetsuken

Postby Jalpha » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:10 am

You know I think it might be entertaining to read through a collection of shublas worst suggestions of all time. That's the thread I want to see.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby loleznub » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:19 am

Mario_Demorez wrote:Could we instead make a mega thread that was for shublas shitty ideas? It would be a lot cleaner for C&I! All shubla ideas should be merged together so they can all be hated easier. This would decrease the amount of shit talk spread throughout the forum too!

Honestly, I'd be fine with this. Why not just force the chronic shitposters to post in their own personal thread? They can just "bump" the thread every 2-3 hours so it doesn't push potentially good ideas down, and then the devs and other players can just never look in those threads.

It's a win-win:

Shitposters get the illusion of contribution,

Players don't get discouraged from said rampant shitposters pushing their threads down,

Devs don't have to waste time looking at garbage by these easily identifiable threads.
loleznub

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:33 am

shubla wrote:I was just asking whether we could remove all these useless replies from C&I but no then.

Some people would like to see you banned for "clogging up" C&I with the number of posts you make. I'd like to throw the book at some of the people that act like total assholes, but there are more than a few that have something to contribute, too. Which is right and which is wrong? It's hard to judge. I know that's my role in the matter, but how do I "make it right" when neither side may be right?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:57 am

Best idea ever:

make a megathread that is only for shubla

any post he needs to make can just be in there, it can be a 500+ page thread filled with every 4-word-thread idea he needs to post, and every "+1" reply he needs to make.

Nobody else can post in the thread so it will be a safe nobully zone for shubla and no other subforums will get clogged with shublaposts

since jorb favours him so dearly and clearly enjoys his input it will actually make jorbs life EASIER since he wont need to skim through 8 pages of C&I to see every idea shubla had 1 day. It will all be neatly contained in 1 shubla megathread and nobody else can derail his sensitive thought process with their commentary ...

god it's genius ..............
Zentetsuken

Previous

Return to Hel