Token & Pearl Bounties! (Rewards Updated - Gold Sub!)

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Token & Pearl Bounties! (Rewards Updated - Gold Sub!)

Postby Schwarzvald » Fri May 01, 2020 12:59 am

We the collective survivors from the former City of Gears are offering token and pearl bounties on various players in the North Continent.

Mainly: Enyo, Fenrir, and Chaos.
Lesser bounties will be given for their simp lackies.
Inquire within for more information.

Rewards:
Enyo's death = 90 days of Gold Subscription.
Fenrir's death = 3 tokens, 10 pearls.
Chaos's death = 2 tokens, 5 pearls? Idk dude was kinda insignificant even if he is pipin' down Enyo behind Fenrir's back.
Bounty on Chaos removed due to his inactivity.

NOW OFFERING REWARDS FOR INFORMATION:
I'm now rewarding anyone that offers accurate up-to-date information on Enyos' current location with 3-5 pearls.

BACKSTORY:

The City of Gears was a village built on the principles of fascism and tyrannical ideologies.

When we arrived we found their people in a destitute broken state with the glimmer of life barely flickering in their eyes. You could see it in their behavior, you could see it in the unkempt land, you could see it in all of the empty beds from where their other villagers fled. These people were horribly abused and taken advantage of as new players. The leadership engorged themselves on all the best foods and wines growing fat off laureled-pork and cheeses, while their people starved becoming more and more emaciated - forced to sleep in communal houses within the basement all grouped together festering in squalor, yet the leadership enjoyed entire access to towers, and rooms and luxuries beyond these poor slaves comprehension at the time.

Some spoke out against such harsh treatment only to be ridiculed and mocked by the leadership at best, and to be killed or exiled at worst. All of your labor became their property, all of your time became their time, and any amount of yourself that you invested into this game became theirs to stomp on at a whim.

All of this while they did nothing themselves, nothing at all but profit off of bot farmers and simps that would carry the load in hopes of gaining favor with their manipulative ego-maniacal e-gurl leader. This woman - this, thing - and her obsequious milquetoast lackeys caused the cessation of play for more than 15 people. That's not for lack of trying either - these people genuinely tried to do something with the village, but if you attempted to do anything outside of their "excel spreadsheet" plans you were attacked and harassed. This became such an issue that even now after 2+ months of game time their max qualities when we arrived were no more than 30 on anything.

Myself and my associate arrived and began seeing this, but we had no idea the full scale of what was being done until several days of observation and the pleading of the other villagers for help. During the winter we upgraded all of their infrastructure; We upgraded everything to quality 80-90 and really felt as if we were inspiring hope within that community. However, this was met with severe backlash by the leadership in which they claimed we were "wasting" their materials by upgrading the public utilities for the entire village. Clearly something was wrong here. We investigated and found them sitting on piles of botted pearls, wax and other resources. These people don't even play the game, but rather bot everything and shit on everyone.

Enough was enough.

We held a vote with the remaining villagers - to pick up and leave or exile the leadership and start the city of CoG anew.
The vote passed to exile the three leaders of CoG; Enyo, Fenrir and Chaos.

Mind you this vote passed 7 - 3 in favor of exiling them.

We attempted to do this in the least violent way possible, by changing locks and redistributing them to the other villagers while having a jovial good time. When Enyo learned of this she became enraged because the City of Gears is no place for fun or jovial attitudes, especially whilst evicting their tyrannical leaders. Her response to this wasn't a direct assault on us, but rather the entire city itself - in the middle of the night while we slept Enyo spurred her simp botter friends to login and begin hand bashing all of the shit in the city, including their own as if this was some how detrimental to us. We logged in and several of the villagers engaged them in combat forcing the leadership to bash their own hearthfires and spawn themselves out of the city.

Regardless of the losses - we had done it; The Spartacus inspired rebellion was finished, and these cruel unfair people were ousted from the city.

Fast forward to now: The village idol was taken out and the banners smashed, but due to the new rubble mechanic making claims linger we were unable to fully claim the village at the time. So we went to bed and began looking forward to a better future without the toxic blight that was those maladaptive individuals.

During this time I assume Enyo did what she does best - lied and manipulated, as her allies in the north came down on us and smashed into our village claiming we had taken the lands illegally. They attacked us 5v3 and instantly KO'd any noobs in the area that they saw. We were driven back into a tower which we held in a desperate last stand, forcing the enemy invaders out and off of our land.

Yet these same fuckin' scumbags then go and claim we attacked them in the KoA discord, and that we attempted to kill them first. All these people know how to do is spread lies and misinformation, and due to the cult-of-personality surrounding their e-gurl TotallyWillingToGiveNudes leader we are now forced to come here and write up all of this in an attempt to defend OUR name.

Here are some various screenshots to further affirm my claims in this thread.

Here are the people that claimed we attacked them and that we tried to kill them.

Here are those same people claiming we tried to kill them.

ThEy aRe RaIdurrs

They squad up to attack us on unclaimed land get BTFO'd then cry in KoA for help? Cowards.

Standing over our beds, attempting to slit our throats in our sleep - the very thing they claimed we did. Disgusting.

They're the type to sell their own children into slavery, and victimize the defenseless, but the moment ole' boy in the wheel chair starts throwin' a few fists they run away bleedin' from their vaginas.

This is where they slunk off to with their brony tails tucked between their legs.

The Coords: 220, -100

So yeah, thanks for stoppin' by.
Larger rewards will be exchanged for skulls, and photographic evidence of the confirmed kills.

Yours truly,
The collective citizens of GetGud.
Last edited by Schwarzvald on Sun May 03, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Schwarzvald

Re: Token & Pearl Bounties!

Postby Austinh15 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:18 am

Austinh15

Postby Moldis » Fri May 01, 2020 1:32 am

Can't say anything more then just confirm. Screenshot where you see fighters who ask "what are you doing in this claim?" just knocked me out on my own land. That i build with my bare hands. Like i build that palisade, and even moved 70% of the dirt to landscape to the point you can build anything at it. That's kind funny when you ride someone and get some solid beating cos you are not prepared that they will resist. Yeah. They came at our place and looted it. Like taking all that we saved here in our sleep. I login just to get knocked out. I was lucky that i got safe HF in other place than MY city tho.
We started with a nice amount of people who wanted to do something, to reach game content which isn't for you as a hermit. And yet, ppl just get quitting, cannot stand leadership that was fake. We had mostly rules that said what we shouldn't do. But nobody said what we should do! When i was the guy who played for 6-10h daily i become playing max 20min. Just to login and see whats on. We didn't have access to any crucial/progress thing in city. As a tailor the only thing i had do was to press that "craft" button when i get all materials by trade. I didn't have access to leather production, to any materials, nothing. It took all the fun from the game from me :( For me, and many of us. That wasn't the first riot. We got first rebellion where our goal was to be a part of the village life. To do something. To be important. And yet it ended as 7 ppl just quit. I had a hope in this all and wanted to make it work so i stayed. Me and few others like Meatsauce. We were the last who believed that this whole mess could be fixed. But yeah, they didn't and was even worse.
But now, things have changed. We get something, we started to do something, we are players now. Not random slaves for labor works. I didn't saw a cloth as tailor to the 2 irl month of the server...

And yeah. We toked that city. But for the reason. To live freely and achieve something. To get important. To get fun from the game. To get any goal tho.

But now we are attacked from some mercenaries for what we did, for getting freedom. If that is something bad then sorry...
Moldis

Postby MagicManICT » Fri May 01, 2020 3:44 am

Schwarzvald wrote:During this time I assume Enyo did what she does best - lied and manipulated, as her allies in the north came down on us and smashed into our village claiming we had taken the lands illegally.

Well, you kind of did. I'm not saying you're wrong (i'd have done the same), but you're not 100% right, either. In a world where might is right, it's the victors that get to determine who was on the right and wrong side of history.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri May 01, 2020 3:52 am

I'd be very interested to hear the other side of this story.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Schwarzvald » Fri May 01, 2020 5:36 am

Audiosmurf wrote:I'd be very interested to hear the other side of this story.
Here Enyo and myself are discussing whether they should leave their village or not. (Before any of this even happened.) They quite clearly were interested and you can evidently see the "fuck 'em" mentality when questioned about her other villagers.

A very public fair-well from the 14th person to leave the village.

Enyo's very private response to that.

Here she is talking about leaving everything behind - only taking her botted pearls with her.

Here is an example of one of the several chests of botted pearls they possessed. None of which were ever used to purchase supplies or upgrades for the village or its people, and they were essentially hoarded the entire time.

Now below I will give examples of them pretending as if they were being shafted out of materials and supplies because I invested them into the base and all of the villagers instead of upgrading the leadership only.

She approaches me with non-arguments about nonsense.
First it's under the guise of, "well important jobs aren't getting their equipment" and then once I clearly illustrate that this wasn't true she responds by ignoring the fact I've upgraded nearly everyone and everything to reiterate how I hurt his feelings for whatever arbitrary reason.

They live in the same fuckin' house. You expect me to believe they don't communicate and she was approaching me neutrally? lmao. The real reason behind her messaging me was the fact that they didn't setup a farm and had absolutely no fine fibres whatsoever, and they weren't happy that I used the materials I brought myself to upgrade everyone else.
I tried to give as simple an explanation at this point as to why his gear wasn't being worked on in the middle of winter.
The reply to this is classic blame shifting:
It's all her villager "doc"'s fault, and not the entire community as a whole for dropping the ball and not helping one another.

Petty shit like this over time were the cracks that crumbled the foundation that trash heap known as CoG was built upon.

Here's another example of them accusing us of taking all of the best shit and using it on ourselves while "shafting" them. (Meanwhile they're still sitting on fortunes, while their villagers starve and contemplate suicide/abandonment of the city.)
xD!

After all of this transpired there was some back and forth in discord private messages between myself and Enyo. I showed her an actual .gif her old villagers made of them taking down the idol and the overwhelming joy and happiness that it brought. She was not amused and projected heavily upon me, implying that I was a leech and all I've done since getting there was leech off of them by upgrading their village.

Keep in mind - if you've been following along, that name you keep seeing - "Moldis", yeah - he's been here from the god damn beginning, and a founding member of the village.

Yet because Enyo decided it he's now labeled a raider and savagely attacked on the very land he built himself.

That's fucked up.

[21:36] meowtits: so you were with them liar
[21:37] Moldis: nop
[21:37] Moldis: i didnt do anything
[21:37] Moldis: for anyone of you
[21:38] Moldis: like not for them not for you
[21:38] Moldis: i didnt do anything bad for anyone
[21:38] meowtits: yeah right
[21:38] Moldis: didnt touched you or golden
[21:38] Moldis: but i could enyo
[21:38] Moldis: i wanted to keep this village and city
[21:38] Moldis: as you know
[21:38] Moldis: i stayed here
[21:38] Moldis: with you
[21:39] Moldis: but could go with hanibals
[21:39] Moldis: yeah
[21:39] Moldis: i was working to make it right
[21:39] meowtits: didnt seem ike it
[21:39] Moldis: its super sad for me that it all ended like this
[21:39] meowtits: you just wanted to save your ass which i get
[21:39] Moldis: you leaved me here tbh
[21:40] meowtits: no, we left everthing there
[21:40] meowtits: as that was our city
[21:40] meowtits: lilith wanted us dead
[21:40] meowtits: not you
[21:40] meowtits: so no you chose
[21:40] Moldis: thats really not my fault
[21:41] Moldis: i wanted to get it good and i keep geting calm everyone that had some problems
[21:41] Moldis: and was angry
[21:41] Moldis: about aything
[21:41] Moldis: like meat
[21:41] Moldis: red
[21:41] Moldis: etc
[21:41] Moldis: even golden at the "first rebelion"
[21:41] Moldis: and hani
[21:41] Moldis: and all of ppl here xd
[21:42] meowtits: enjoy the poeple who will kiill you if the feel like it
[21:42] meowtits: hope you last more then a wek
[21:42] Moldis: cant do nothing now tbh
[21:42] Moldis: i didnt choose any side as you know
[21:43] meowtits: your right you didnt
[21:43] Moldis: i wanted to keep it all together
[21:43] Moldis: not to split to sides
[21:43] meowtits: but standiung there doing nothing shows who you would have
[21:43] Moldis: its really not like i did nothing
[21:43] Moldis: >>
[21:43] Moldis: i did really much to keep it all together

This heart-wrenching dialog was being conducted as Enyo was murdering bunnies in the rabbit hutch, snapping baby chick necks in the chicken coops and generally shitting on everything good and wholesome that exists in the world.

This is real right here, this is that "them, or us" group diffusion mentality bullshit that keeps us separated and weak.

They want discord, they want chaos, they want drama, but most importantly they want to be seen as the victims of their own progressively worse actions.

These are the type of monsters that are defended by weak men of this community, and part of the problem we face as a civilization in the real world.
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if corona virus was their fault too.

MagicManICT wrote:
Schwarzvald wrote:During this time I assume Enyo did what she does best - lied and manipulated, as her allies in the north came down on us and smashed into our village claiming we had taken the lands illegally.

Well, you kind of did. I'm not saying you're wrong (i'd have done the same), but you're not 100% right, either. In a world where might is right, it's the victors that get to determine who was on the right and wrong side of history.
I'm not a paragon of morality by any means, and In their delusion I probably was an aggressor, and they truly believed that I had done nothing for them.

That doesn't make it reality. Beliefs are fun, but I and the members of that community shouldn't be subjects of an obscenely twisted narrative.
Schwarzvald

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri May 01, 2020 6:51 am

Respectfully, you continuing on with your narrative is not the other side of the story.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Nightdawg » Fri May 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Schwarzvald wrote:Image
ThEy aRe RaIdurrs
They squad up to attack us on unclaimed land get BTFO'd then cry in KoA for help? Cowards.

That's not crying to KoA, that's a copy-pasted message from someone else, letting people in the KoA discord (mostly the smaller villages) know what you guys do (from what we were told):

That was just a heads up for those that still recruit randoms, not crying for their help.

Also I have some noob lilith memorized, from the start of the world, that claimed to have a PIMP that will attack us and that he's calling him on us to push us out (literally the first thing that lilith said to us when he saw us). Then on day 3 sugar daddy Dante's bois attacked us, so I just assumed you're the same lilith satellite of dante, which would make sense to this behaviour meowtits talked about.

Anyway I'm not taking anyone's side, just explaining why we (Karolis) wrote that in KoA, we have PTSD from the infiltration we've had in w11 lmao.

Also holy shit the wall of text bruh.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Glorthan » Fri May 01, 2020 1:26 pm

Shit attracts flies.
Glorthan

Postby zeeder3 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:24 pm

hell yes great post bravo, been a while since a good post been in moot
zeeder3

Next