Token & Pearl Bounties! (Rewards Updated - Gold Sub!)

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Token & Pearl Bounties!

Postby meowtits » Fri May 01, 2020 5:39 pm

Alot of this is lies and eddited to see you in a good light, which if funny as you did no work to build the city. You were in chromozone causeing shit there. You raided them and then came to us. Anyone who wants to know the other side can message me.
world 10 - 15 Farmer
meowtits

Postby Schwarzvald » Fri May 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Respectfully, you continuing on with your narrative is not the other side of the story.
True. Hope you enjoyed the comprehensive screen shots and other evidence of my narrative vs the empty words you'll receive from the opposing end.

Nightdawg wrote:Also I have some noob lilith memorized, from the start of the world, that claimed to have a PIMP that will attack us and that he's calling him on us to push us out (literally the first thing that lilith said to us when he saw us). Then on day 3 sugar daddy Dante's bois attacked us, so I just assumed you're the same lilith satellite of dante, which would make sense to this behaviour meowtits talked about.

Anyway I'm not taking anyone's side, just explaining why we (Karolis) wrote that in KoA, we have PTSD from the infiltration we've had in w11 lmao.

Also holy shit the wall of text bruh.
Mistaken identity then. I apologize for slinging shit at you because of the mix-up.
Names aren't locked to specific accounts so I imagine there are quite a few Lilith's running around.

- like for instance the one who drowned over pearls during a trade. lmao

zeeder3 wrote:hell yes great post bravo, been a while since a good post been in moot
Appreciate you stoppin' by, bud. Hopefully the other party will reply publicly so that it can be even more entertaining.

meowtits wrote:Alot of this is lies and eddited to see you in a good light, which if funny as you did no work to build the city. You were in chromozone causeing shit there. You raided them and then came to us. Anyone who wants to know the other side can message me.
My screenshots are "edited"? lmfao.
Wrong.

"Anyone who wants to know the other side can message me." - clearly demonstrating your desire to manipulate the situation in the controlled safe-space of your private messages, because I have the testimony of your villagers and countless screenshots showing your ineptitude, manipulation, aggression and incompetence.

You handed me the village and made me the defacto leader in order to solve the problems within the community. I used my astute observational abilities (hardly, it was very apparent you were the problem when I arrived) to deduce that the issue with the community and cohesion of the group was the lording and autism that your core leadership demonstrated.

All you have are words. Empty and meaningless, much like the promises to your villagers. All you offer anyone is disappointment.

"Usually when you offer them the option to leave entitlement sets in."
It's almost as if I can see the future.
Schwarzvald

Postby Makzul78 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:06 am

Hands down one of the best threads in The Moot! :o
jorb wrote:Inb4 red bounding boxes, movement indication vectors, &c&c. Bye art, hello matrix, tru pvp4lyfe #winning.
Makzul78

Postby azrid » Sat May 02, 2020 10:18 pm

I asked for their side and this is what I got:
meowtits wrote:we asked them to come help us fix the problems in our village, after they joined we noticed lots of stuff going missing and nothing being done with them. i ignored this until the silk went missing, they told me they found it so i logged on only for them to attack me out of nowhere. this was after they starved everyone in the village of food and refused to help with any of the tasks to get the village built. including the smiting area they complain wasn't done.
as for their claim of a vote only 2 people voted for it(this person and their other account), 2 voted to try to get it to work, and the rest were not included in the vote.
we never attacked any one in the the village and only forceably made one leave(revoked their permissions) because of they stole a bunch of the metal. all others left of their own free will and took stuff with them when they left.
weeks ago we offered to leave and give lilith (person who made the post) our village, they asked us to stay. what we didn't know then was the raided most of what they used to upgrade us from the village they were in before hand. all they had to do as tell us they wanted us to leave and would have left no questions asked, they didn't do that.

What I want to know now from the OP side:
Was the vote really done with so few people participating?
Did anyone vote twice with their alts?
azrid

Postby Schwarzvald » Sun May 03, 2020 12:16 am

azrid wrote:I asked for their side and this is what I got:What I want to know now from the OP side:
Was the vote really done with so few people participating?
Did anyone vote twice with their alts?
First off - thank you for posting this.

Second - if she genuinely believes even a single iota of that horseshit she posted to you than the delusion in her mind runs infinitely deeper than I could have ever considered. I'll address each thing as I read through her nonsense.

meowtits wrote:we asked them to come help us fix the problems in our village, after they joined we noticed lots of stuff going missing and nothing being done with them.
"Nothing being done". Clear delusion. As I've stated when we arrived they had nothing over quality 20. Their fields were empty and barren. My screenshots in the previous posts clearly exhibit her blame-shifting the entire fault on her farmer, as that is what Enyo does best - blame other people for her shortcomings.

By looking at the screenshot in my second post you can quite clearly see several of the things I had done since arriving at the village:
And we managed to complete quite a few tasks after that. Again, the testimony of any of the other villagers will validate these claims.

meowtits wrote:i ignored this until the silk went missing,
Hilarious. The silk was mine that I brought from my other base, but I suppose that too clearly exhibits her mentality - the moment I walked into the village despite her claiming to give me leadership she immediately in her mind took possession of all my belongings.

meowtits wrote:this was after they starved everyone in the village of food

Another lie.
MeatSauce wrote:Image

Here one of the founding members of CoG - MeatSauce - outlines truly how it was, and how it is.

meowtits wrote:and refused to help with any of the tasks to get the village built. including the smiting area they complain wasn't done.
And another one - lie.
My screenshot of our conversation in which I take your hand and literally spell out for you what I had been doing shows the truth, and again the villager testimony that nobody seems to care about that lead to your exile also reaffirms this.

meowtits wrote:as for their claim of a vote only 2 people voted for it(this person and their other account), 2 voted to try to get it to work, and the rest were not included in the vote.
She's speaking on things she has absolute zero knowledge of.
The only people not included in the vote were her and the two grown men she's in a relationship with irl. The rest of the village overwhelming supported your banishment - I have screenshots of everyone celebrating the fall of your idol, and even a lovely .gif one of your villagers made to commemorate the occasion.

meowtits wrote:only forceably made one leave(revoked their permissions) because of they stole a bunch of the metal.
I don't believe you capable of telling the truth whatsoever. lmfao.

You're an actual compulsive liar, bruh - even about something as simple as this.

That poor soul was yet another victim to your absurdities, his only fault was attempting to expand your mine by making a few nuggets for supports, and his reward for that was you sperging the fuck out and kicking him out of the village.

Notice here that you claim he stole, and that he was a thief.
Yet here in my screenshot you clearly tell a very different tale.

Check it:

Notice the narrative shift.
Notice the actual mental illness.

I kinda feel bad, but this does need to be addressed - get help my guy, therapy or something.

meowtits wrote:weeks ago we offered to leave and give lilith (person who made the post) our village, they asked us to stay. all they had to do as tell us they wanted us to leave and would have left no questions asked, they didn't do that.
If this were true you would have fucked off the moment the locks were changed.

Nothing of yours was taken.

You gathered up all of your belongings, smashed your own hearths and then proceeded to - out of spite - log in on your alts still within the village to smash all of your other villagers belongings.

You have completely dehumanized yourself to me;
I have zero respect for you and now view you as nothing more than a festering abomination, a parasitic blight which should have been aborted at birth to prevent infestation in the minds of the unsuspecting.

You're ill-equipped to lead anyone - let alone even @ me.
You're an insect and this is a master class.
Schwarzvald

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun May 03, 2020 12:35 am

Frankly, your story is difficult to believe and your intense aggression doesn't lend it any credence.

Edit: Before you attempt to counter, discord screenshots are not evidence.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Schwarzvald » Sun May 03, 2020 12:37 am

Here's the full scoop on that Miner story:

After having the previous gentlemen post Enyos' lies and deceit it has motivated me to up the rewards on the bounties.

Please check the updated OP for new reward information.

Audiosmurf wrote:Frankly, your story is difficult to believe and your intense aggression doesn't lend it any credence.
Screenshots are hard to believe?

The written testimony from Moldis on the previous page is hard to believe?

You're exuding simp energy.

hurdur wrote:Edit: Before you attempt to counter, discord screenshots are not evidence.
The written testimony of the villagers, along with the screenshots and time stamps in each message clearly outlines the true narrative.

Clearly you are bias for some reason - probably due to the gender of the opposing perspective - since you so willfully choose to believe someone that offered nothing but words and points which have been completely and utterly proven false, and thus your comments are to be disregarded.
Schwarzvald

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun May 03, 2020 12:54 am

Schwarzvald wrote:no time to do anything other than say "I'm telling the truth because I said so"

xd
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Austinh15 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:27 am

Just want to post my two cents here. Though I have issues with Enyo specifically, and Chaos will openly admit that he is an asshole, my main problem is their leadership abilities. One of my six villagers actually came from their village from the beginning of the world. Essentially it boiled down to gulags level of working. Mother fuckers eatin plums and shit while digging like glorified labor alts with brains. A good bit of these people that joined them, I think around 21 different individuals, were hermits they traded with in World 11 with their Hermit shop.

Of those 21 people, I'm almost positive those that are in the village idol screenshot are the remaining few who stuck with City of Gears, or as they hoped to achieve this world, THE CLOCKWORK NATION.

So what do I know about Enyo? Well I find her very egotistical. She typically is one to not take fault, and if she does, its strategic in nature for the argument she's making. For anyone who knows of the Island of Alainn Brocc from world 11, an island sandwiched between Yggs and AD, is where City of Gears was based. After conflict with their local hermits, they moved out of their village and into mine, Oppidia. Our village had been idle for about a month and a half. No Q gain or anything. We were ahead of CoG at the time of our quitting. When CoG moved in (Enyo, Fenrir, and Chaos) it was nice having new people in the village, to spark life into what was obviously a dead world by that point. They upgraded our shit about 200 quality (Cause spiralling and only one team getting the meteor kinda does that), and brought about a 30 to 40 Q upgrade to our trees.

Then the constant bragging started. The three of them tend to stroke their own ego quite a bit, and there was several conflicts involving breeding quality which I'll admit my temp herder at the time mistakenly neutered a horse brought by CoG because he was looking at quality and not stats. Enyo, who had been in the village for about 2 weeks now, told our herder "Don't do it again" in a very commanding tone, after we accepted THEM into our village. I tried my best to middle man my way through this and make both parties happy, but in the end Enyo claimed I was taking my herder's side. There are several events where either Enyo has been condescending or egotistical, and I have no doubt this quality has made people leave.

It's a constant aura of "I'm better than you" with them. Also there was that time Enyo tried to call me a Mysoginist.

In conclusion, as someone who is actually not fucking connected to this at all but has had bad experiences with them in the past:
Glad the Kingdom went well guys. ;)

WARNING EAR DECIMATION
https://youtu.be/72caXNiUN-0
Austinh15

Postby Schwarzvald » Sun May 03, 2020 2:20 am

Schwarzvald

PreviousNext

Return to Hel