Should C&I be archived

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Should C&I be archived

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:09 am

Reyajh wrote:If C&I were to be archived I think the forum needs improvements.

:lol:

Reyajh wrote:For example, when you write the title of your post it should start searching for that in the background. When you attempt to submit the post that should be like hitting enter on a search and it brings up anything relevant that it found. From there, you should be asked a few questions perhaps as to whether or not you have added anything distinguishing from this post or that, based on similarities,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reyajh wrote: etc., that it found. Perhaps, under some circumstances a moderator would be required before the new thread would be allowed to post public.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reyajh wrote:I personally like C&I a lot and think it's healthy for the community but if the dev's need help sifting thru it then perhaps the community/moderators could help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah yes, a totally new forum with a massive plethora of highly technical automated search engines built in making predictions and calculations, all backed by a dedicated moderation team who oversees every post and attempts to judge its relevancy based on a comparison to all other posts ever made!!!!!!!!!! ofcourse!!!!

drop the game development boys, we have a forum to build!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zentetsuken

Return to Hel